Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2021, 12:57 pm

nadroJ wrote:
One big sign of interest is love is free, boundless and has no limits to the universe, considering we are all on this Planet in a 98 billion light year big universe, I don't doubt there's life in another galaxy somewhere - let's call it "the love machine", people come and go, the world moves in cosmic spirals - Mother Earth older than she ever thought she would be, holding us all here on her egg of creation, in comparison, too, let's say an endless vacuum that leads to know where or an alternate universe. So why must the human race divide themselves into sections. Imagine a new world of cosmic harmony.

I certainly would not mind if my future relationship cheated on me. I wouldn't do that - but love is free so I wouldn't rebel about such things. Life should be an adventure. :wink: :skull: :sunny:

Thanks for actually making sense here. Everyone else is talking about silly rules.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2021, 5:59 pm

Fnord wrote:
36 Signs Someone May Be Interested In You

I agree with most of them, though I'm iffy on some of them.

Quote:
• They change to their best posture.
• They match their pace (i.e., walking, working, speaking, et cetera) to yours.
• They mirror your actions, gestures, and posture.
• They point their feet in your direction.

They can misinterpreted. People can change their posture or position purely for comfort reasons. Focusing too much on these can result in overthinking the little things and missing the big picture.

Quote:
• They agree with most of your opinions.
• They smile a lot, especially when you are around.
• They change to their best behavior.
• They disagree with your opinions politely.

Some people are just friendly and polite to everyone. These could also be signs of someone who just wants to be an acquaintance and nothing more. Someone who is legitimately interested might also be reserved or shy.