Now proficient in ChatGPT!

McGinnity
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Mar 2021, 6:02 am

Double Retired wrote:
McGinnity wrote:
Double Retired wrote:
Welcome (back) to WP! I think you will find some nice people here (this time)!

I hope WP provides pleasant diversions for you.

Thanks :). I know it would have the first time around, but literally the first day the stalker found me and it got weird real fast. I'm a bit smarter these days. It took a long time for me to learn how to be smart about things online.
I'm not suggesting you won't stumble across some w e i r d. 8O Hopefully it will be fun, entertaining weird, however! :roll:

I expect weird. I am weird :). But this other guy wanted my phone number and address and other things similar right away. Not what I'm looking for.

McGinnity
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Mar 2021, 6:02 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Welcome to WP!

Thank you :).

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2021, 4:10 pm

McGinnity wrote:
I expect weird. I am weird :). But this other guy wanted my phone number and address and other things similar right away. Not what I'm looking for.
I agree, that's W E I R D--and not a fun or entertaining kind, more like the one where you check your wallet and make sure the front door is locked! 8O

McGinnity
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Mar 2021, 6:48 am

Double Retired wrote:
McGinnity wrote:
I agree, that's W E I R D--and not a fun or entertaining kind, more like the one where you check your wallet and make sure the front door is locked! 8O

He made me not want to keep going with this site for a while. But I can only feel out of place in the world so long before deciding to give it another go.