MCU Actors Who Also Appeared in the Jurassic Park Franchise

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2021, 3:14 pm

The Jurassic Park franchise has featured quite a few actors from the MCU. Here are the ones I could find but I won’t be counting actors from non MCU Marvel properties like Bryce Dallas Howard (Gwen Stacy from Spider-Man 3) or Jake Johnson (Peter B Parker from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse). I also won’t be counting actors who have been in one and will appear in a future installment. Have I missed any out

Brian Tee - Toshiro Mori (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Hamada (Jurassic World)

Chris Pratt - Star-Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame) and Owen Grady (Jurassic World, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom)

Jeff Goldblum - Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom) and The Grandmaster (Thor: Ragnarok)

Jenna Ortega - Vice President’s Daughter (Iron Man 3) and Brooklynn (Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous)

Judy Greer - Karen Mitchell (Jurassic World) and Maggie Lang (Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp)

Sam Neil - Dr. Alan Grant (Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III) and Odin Actor (Thor: Ragnarok)

Samuel L. Jackson - Ray Arnold (Jurassic Park) and Nick Fury (Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far from Home)

Toby Jones - Arnim Zola (Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Agent Carter) and Mr. Eversoll (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom)

Ty Simpkins - Harley Keener (Iron Man 3, Avengers: Endgame) and Gray Mitchell (Jurassic World)

Vincent D’Onofrio - Kingpin (Daredevil) and Vic Hoskins (Jurassic World)