Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 9:06 pm

I am autistic, I have always been autistic but 3.5 years ago I had a bike accident where a hit and run driver knocked me unconscious.

Since then I have been hearing things and it is getting worse.

Basically I know I am having hallucinations even though they feel real.

The problem is these voices nag and keep sending me into a meltdown.

They won't let me forget problematic things, even for a while, they keep going on and it is doing my head in.

I can't even enjoy my special interests which is where I usually seek refuge as I can't cope with the nastiness of other human beings. Although my special interests are so much more than that and I know I can never make them understand (humans).

They want me to be interested in things I cannot find interest in....and they say they are punishing me for being narcissistic but I feel they are punishing me for being autistic instead.

I am more interested in science than mundanity...
I need sex and they are stopping me which is torture as I have physical needs...they won't let me find a boyfriend

I want a boyfriend but they think I am a narcissist whom will abuse them

No....I just want a boyfriend.
And yes I need sex, I am so frustrated I can't stand the sexual urges, I need relief from the sexual urges

Someone help me please

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 9:13 pm

I thought I could make them understand once
But now I know I can't an d I want to move on and leave it alone but the voices won't let me.

I just want them to shut up especially as they talk rubbish

I just want quiet. I just want quiet....its not even anything deeper

My brain it hurts from their constant talking and the constant emotionality

I feel it as physical pain

They will not accept that it is physical pain I am responding to and not some emotionality

I have had bad experiences in my life and I just want to move on

Its over...its gone

Life is now not then....
my brain is tired from their talking

That isthe problem
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM

MY BRAIN IS TIRED FROM THEIR TALKING

THEY WANT ME TO BE SOCIAL TO BE INTERESTED IN MUNDANITY

i AM BEING TORUTURED FOR BEING AUTISTIC.

i AM BEING PUNNISHED BY THE UNIVERSE FOR BEING AUTISTIC

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 9:15 pm

MY DAD WAS AUTISTIC....

i DONT WANT PITY
I AM SICK OF NEUROTYPICALS WANTING EVERY ONE TO BE LIKE THEM

THIS IS WAR

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 9:19 pm

tHEY THIMK ITS EMOTIONAL CONTROL THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH BELIEVEING AUTISM IS A PERSONALITY DISORDER THAT CAN BE CHANED

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 9:19 pm

THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 9:21 pm

...Most of us have been there more or less, people are infantilizing the whole pop culture idea of ASD.

Ultimately I think the western inclination to define everybody by some contrived idea of what's wrong with them is maladaptive at best & extremely inhumane at worst.

I'm past the point of ever abetting the charade that I have all my civil rights.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 11:10 pm

Having schizophrenic illnesses and autism at the same time is very much possible. I'm one of them.

If what you're experiencing now is unbearable and causes meltdowns, you might need to share (part) of your inner experience with someone you trust, who can then bring you to further psychiatric attention. There is a wide range of treatments available for the condition, no need to give up should the first one fail. Also, the sooner you get help, the better the prognosis. Hallucinations and voices might push you into self-isolation, but it's important to reach out to people near you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, I can't diagnose you, and I give this advice based on what seems like aural hallucinations on your part.

everybody_i5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2021, 12:05 am

I think you should go to the doctor and get an MRI, because you may have a head injury.

Schizophrenia is genetic and presents at around age 17-21. Hyperphantasia is a symptom of high functioning autism and will usually present in childhood and fade over time. Hyperphantasia can present similar to schizophrenia in autistic people, and head injuries can cause hallucinations as well.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

31 Mar 2021, 5:01 am

1986 wrote:
Having schizophrenic illnesses and autism at the same time is very much possible. I'm one of them.

If what you're experiencing now is unbearable and causes meltdowns, you might need to share (part) of your inner experience with someone you trust, who can then bring you to further psychiatric attention. There is a wide range of treatments available for the condition, no need to give up should the first one fail. Also, the sooner you get help, the better the prognosis. Hallucinations and voices might push you into self-isolation, but it's important to reach out to people near you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, I can't diagnose you, and I give this advice based on what seems like aural hallucinations on your part.
Good post. There can be a bit of overlap between Schizophrenia & autism. Both those disorders run in my girlfriend's family but lots of other mental disorders run in her family as well. I had a mental breakdown when I was 20 over my 1st relationship ending & stress from my parents on my back about me not working even thou I was putting in apps for most any job I thought I might could do. I fell into a psychotic depression & at times I thought I might be hearing voices. Anyways the main treatment for Schizophrenia are antipsychotics & some antipsychotics are also approved for certain autism symptoms like Abilify, Seroquel, & Haldol. I've been on all 3 at different times(been on Seroquel for the last year) but I've tired 3 others as well but I don't know if those 3 are approved for autism symptoms or not thou. Some psych meds including a bit of antipsychotics can also decrease sex drive in guys but I'm not sure how they would affect women's sex drive. As for as the boyfriend part is concerned OP, I'm a guy who actually kinda likes women that others might think are weird or crazy. I'm very different from normal people thou & I find they are less accepting & more likely to be judgemental of me. People who have their own issues are more relatable to me. Wanting sex could make you more appealing to some guys, especially if your hot but you have to be careful that they don't use you for sex. If you are mostly just wanting the sex you could maybe have a friends with benefits thing. Maybe a bf or fwb thing with a guy who has his own stuff & struggles to get relationships would be more understanding & accepting of you(I'm not talking about me since I have a girlfriend but I might would be interested otherwise, I don't know you so cant say for sure). I would recommend trying to get more medical treatment before majorly seeking a guy. Like others have said there are various things that could be going on & some things would be easier to treat than others. One potential thing that I started to touch on is that sever anxiety & OCD can sometimes become paranoia that appears to be hallucinations. That's kinda what happened with me. I got negative thought processes stuck in my head & they sometimes seemed to come from outside of me & I was not sure what was real & not real sometimes. You & anyone else is welcome to PM me if you'd like or need someone to chat with about this stuff.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:20 am

I won't take medications as they mess with my moods too much...i cant stand the mood swings they create.

I just want to be healthy and have energy and they make me tired all the time. They make me angry as well..i don't like the anger.

The main problem i am having is the voices are keeping me awake...I get physical sensations and they are poking my legs all night in a way that is painful and that is causing me to have meltdowns.

They make too much noise sometimes...but i just want them to shut up

They are obsessed with ego...i dont care!! !! about ego!

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:20 am

They are just pissing me off.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:22 am

Ego ego ego self worth self worth self worth

I just want to enjoy doing my resesarch or a puzzle...i dont care if i am worthy or not....I DON'T CARE

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:23 am

i NEVER DID I NEVER HAVE

NEEDING TO BE WORTHY IS NOT WHAT LIFE HAS EVER BEEN ABOUT TO ME....

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:26 am

They want my self hatred (obsessively...too much so, they seem desperate) but I am not into those extremes.

I am ok with myself, i am not perfect but i am not that bad either. They are too black and white but they go on and on and on and on and on and on and on ....

they are not getting what they want they are just driving me mad with their endless blinking naggin'

All i hear when they go on is nag nag nag nag nag nag...they are worse than my mother! And that is sayin' something.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:27 am

I love them as sometimes they can be cute and funny but sometimes they drive me nuts!

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:29 am

They don't like it when I luffs them but they are just going to have to put up with it.

They keep calling me their puppet so we are having a battle of the wills over certain things....

I just wish they would quit messing with my health, is all.

I call them my peskies.