Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 1:49 pm

WHOA please stay on topic. Note that the original post (OP) serves as a guiding reference!

First of all, I had placed links to this discussion thread in the 'In Depth Adult-Life', and 'Social Skills & Making Friends Forums. I refrained from placing a link to the 'Parents Discussion Forum.' See a pattern here??

In order encourage a much needed diversity to invite new WP membership (as opposed to discouraging new WP membership), let's focus on those specific, helpful AS/NT, AS/NT-like, HFA experiences.

Let's encourage experiences to augment our lives beyond just............... posting here to WP esp. when the pandemic is under control, and hence inclined to meet face to face!

Thank-you!

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 12:32 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:
Your location is listed as NYC - With New York City being an arts and cultural center, are there new arts programs for adults on the Autism Spectrum under consideration after the pandemic is brought under control?

I'm aware of two neurodiverse theater companies, EPIC Players and CO/LAB. I know people involved with both of these. Most likely there are similar groups for arts of various kinds, but I don't yet know the details.

Thank-you for your post on neurodiverse theater companies.

Have these theater companies become aware of WrongPlanet.net?

The original-post in this discussion thread is a good ice-breaker to those new to WP:
LINK: viewtopic.php?t=395573

Any neurodiverse arts-programs for painting, drawing, sculpture?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 9:38 pm

I'm just posting here now because otherwise its a one-man show,

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Apr 2021, 2:49 pm

Locked at the OP's request.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/