Question about having sadism and ASD at the same time

Page 7 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:25 pm

I could have fit some criteria for legal insanity defense at this point and that is actually what happened to me.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:28 pm

I am glad I am taking medications! I don't want to get into that situation again from my teens, because I don't to lose my life.

I can even ask my psychiatrist to give me an new medication or diagnosis so I don't become full-blown psychotic again.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:31 pm

Thank you!

I will do whatever it takes so I don't become deranged and psychotic in the future.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:52 pm

There was one guy on Facebook messenger that told me that I should take a lot of medications that might help prevent severe psychosis and severe mania.

He saw that I have mental crisis on Facebook.

Lists of medications that he tells me to take:

Take. Capsule
GEODON 60mg
1 capsule at night
After 7 days
Take capsule
GEODON 60mg
2 capsule at night
Then after 14 days
Take capsule
GEODON 60mg
3 capsule at night
Take. Tablet
SEROQUEL XR 300mg
1/2 tablet at night
After 7 days
Take tablet
SEROQUEL XR 300mg
1 tablet at night
Then after 7 days
Take tablet
SEROQUEL XR 300mg
2 tablet at night
Take. Tablet
LAMICTAL 50mg
1 tablet at night
After 7 days
Take tablet
LAMICTAL 100mg
1 tablet at night
Then after 7 days
Take tablet
LAMICTAL 100mg
1 + 1

Should I ask my psychiatrist if it safe to do so?

Because it was just a guy on Facebook messenger telling me to take such long lists of medications and I don't want to change my medication plans without talking to my psychiatrist first.

Last edited by FranzOren on 07 Apr 2021, 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:54 pm

Right now I take:

*Guanfacine
*Rexulti
*Olanzapine

I used to take Lorazepam in the past.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:57 pm

I know that he is trying to help me, but he only met me online and I found it f*****g creepy as well!

It's scary!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 2:02 pm

It is just that I have no idea what kind of reaction I would get If I took such bloated list of medications without talking about it with my psychiatrist first. I will just take the medications that is prescribed by my psychiatrist for now.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 2:25 pm

I block this person on Facebook and Messenger that told me to take these medications.

1) I block him, because he is NOT my doctor

2) I felt stalked by him

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2021, 11:56 am

Is it possible that I might end up committing crimes without meaning to do so if I don't understand what people are trying to tell me or if I am in panic? I have ASD.

Prof. Sam Vaknin explained that people with HFA (like me) can do something stressful or distressful and that people like me with HFA could commit crimes without meaning to do so or are in panic, because people like me don’t have very good social skills.

I feel scared and confused! Because statistics and studies point out that people with mental health and developmental disorders are less likely to commit crimes and are ten times more likely to be victims than the general population.

Source:

http://mentalhealth.gov/basics/mental-h ... yths-facts

Statistics and studies of mental health, development and personalities are similar in almost all over the world.

Prof. Sam Vaknin explained that only people with HFA (High-functioning Autism) can have conduct disorders and I am one of them. I am a High-functioning person with ASD who also has a diagnosis of Conduct Disorder Unspecified.

https://youtu.be/7GjuAdqi1nA

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 1:23 am

Hey everyone, thank you! I feel much better now. Ever since I met my therapist, I felt much better when I talked about my angry thoughts.

I sometimes talk to my therapist about my worries as well.

I now have a good life. Thank you!