funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 4:36 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Ah ... another evasion ... this time it is the old "It's not me; it's you" blame-and-shame routine.

I've always owned the s**t I do, unlike you. You didn't stand up for members that were harrassed and bullied.

I was being harassed and bullied. That bully hasn't been back but you seem intent on replacing him.

Ah. What was that person's name?

I'm not going to say the name but I'll allude strongly enough anyone who was here will know the incident and the poster.

Apparently the phrase 'if you lay with dogs you'll catch fleas' was the most vile thing imaginable and justified attempts to remove me because openly supporting white nationalists wasn't a problem but trying to suggest that if someone sympathizes with those groups they're part of the problem that those groups represent was.

I don't appreciate your uninformed misrepresentation of that situation and you should be ashamed of resorting to bullying because you can't spread cancel culture talking points unchallenged as long as I'm here.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 4:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Ah ... another evasion ... this time it is the old "It's not me; it's you" blame-and-shame routine.

I've always owned the s**t I do, unlike you. You didn't stand up for members that were harrassed and bullied.

I was being harassed and bullied. That bully hasn't been back but you seem intent on replacing him.

You tell us.

How would I know? I'm only discussing what I know about. Could you make any less sense?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 4:42 pm

People who support white nationalism or who sympathize with white nationalists while never specifically expressing racism themselves are practicing "Racism by Proxy".

There are several such people on this website.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

31 Mar 2021, 4:43 pm

! Cornflake wrote:
Everyone - just stop with the bickering and attacks already, or the thread gets it...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 4:46 pm

Okay, Cornflake.  I hope no one complains about being "cancelled" again.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:14 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I don't appreciate your uninformed misrepresentation of that situation and you should be ashamed of resorting to bullying because you can't spread cancel culture talking points unchallenged as long as I'm here.

What? I simply asked you for information on the incident you were referring to - you know, like you asked me. I can't betray confidences anymore than you can. At least we both have that much integrity.

I'll ignore the "bullying" accusation even though you're the last person on this forum who should be pointing fingers for such behavior.

I've said my peace. You go your way and I'll go mine. Just don't bore me with your gaslighting.

Take care!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:23 pm

I'll be continuing to debunk the conspiracy theory known as cancel culture, if you're able to refrain from childish personal attacks I have no issues with your participation in those discussions. If you're unable to do that you'll have to accept the consequences of your actions.

Don't be Sly and resort to personal attacks because you're struggling to defend the position you're arguing for. He made a point of trying to harass and bully me off of here, clearly it didn't go well; every allegation made was demonstrably false and in the end it just exposed him as a bitter racist bully.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:36 pm

Good for you! You're a true crusader! Keep up the good fight. Ha!

Oh, Lord! This s**t is so entertaining!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:41 pm

So much for "Go your way and I will go mine"...

:roll:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:45 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Good for you! You're a true crusader! Keep up the good fight. Ha!

Oh, Lord! This s**t is so entertaining!

Deus vult. 8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:51 pm

Fnord wrote:
So much for "Go your way and I will go mine"...

:roll:

You're contributing to this s**t as much as I am. Get off your high horse, Skippy. And join the as*holes with full abandon. You have no moral ground to stand on.

Oscar Meyer Lansky