Why did you pick your Avatar / WP image?

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Gaffer Gragz
Toucan
Toucan

22 Apr 2021, 8:21 pm

Fnord wrote:
Gaffer Gragz wrote:
I agree with toadsnail, its likely that your own avatar will influence how and 'why' you talk and respond as you do. Self imaging is core to your everything.

It is more like the "chicken or egg" conundrum, in that it is equally likely that how and 'why' you talk and respond as you do will influence your choice of avatar.

Ofc, but try how it feels just imaging different types of avatars. If you do it good, I'm sure you feel something shift in you. And to be honest, I'm in the 'chicken and egg' camp bc its all evolution, even your avatar ((:

Gaffer Gragz
Toucan
Toucan

22 Apr 2021, 8:29 pm

Fnord wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i guess i talk and respond as a shabby santy claus. if i had chosen "abby normal" (my username on other sites) instead, with a picture of igor, i think i'd respond similarly, but mebbe with more dark humor.
LOL!  If you were "Abby Normal" here, your avatar would either be a brain in a jar or this fine-looking fellow...

Just why? that fellow have a reasonable 'look'. I see ppl in the ballpark of that look almost every day
The beard and hair situation me and 'auntblabby' on the other hand is sporting is really scarce.
LOL kids look at me with mounts open all the time, sometimes they grab the parents hand and pass a 2nd time. I can almost hear the bells and have to force myself not to say 'hoohoo'.

Gaffer Gragz
Toucan
Toucan

22 Apr 2021, 8:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^that's the spirit :alien: said eyegor.

I'm quite sure Dr Frieknstein would not have that brain in his collection. Even he would be opposed to keep 'vegetable corpse igors' on a tube breather for more than a few minutes. OR going 'oink', kind of looks like a pig brain to me.
Any butchers?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 10:49 pm

Gaffer Gragz wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^that's the spirit :alien: said eyegor.

I'm quite sure Dr Frieknstein would not have that brain in his collection. Even he would be opposed to keep 'vegetable corpse igors' on a tube breather for more than a few minutes. OR going 'oink', kind of looks like a pig brain to me.
Any butchers?

now i will have to google pig brains, or trumpy's brain.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 7:32 pm

I picked mine to show the strong character and reflects me as a person.
Haven't changed it or have been bothered to change mine for about 8 years (I think).