Transgender lesbian christians dating lesbian jews...

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2021, 3:26 pm

Here's an issue I've been thinking about for over 6 months:
Has there ever been a time or situation where a lesbian of another denomination dated a trans les of another denomination?

Catholic-Methodist?
United Church of Christ-Jew?
etc.?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 3:36 pm

Dude, people of different denominations date each other all of the time, so why should their gender matter as well?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2021, 6:36 pm

Don't think non-traditional sexual orientations and non-traditional gender identities fit well with organized religions to begin with. *firesuit on*

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

01 Apr 2021, 5:51 am

It's possibly happened at some point but now I'm curious, why have you been thinking about it for over 6 months hvtitan08?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Apr 2021, 10:54 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Don't think non-traditional sexual orientations and non-traditional gender identities fit well with organized religions to begin with. *firesuit on*
I'm inclined to agree. I'm sure something like that has happened thou.

Things are kinda weird between me & my girlfriend. Neither of us conforms to gender stereotypes. I've used the term "male lesbian" or "lesbian trapped in a man's body" before to describe myself. I'm not transgendered but I am on a med that lowers my testosterone & I have some characteristics that transgendered women have. My girlfriend jokes that I am 51% woman & she is 51% man :lol: She is also bicurious or perhaps bisexual. We are different religions as well. My family is Catholic but not very practicing. I went to a Catholic high-school because I had problems with being bullied in public school. I never really got into religion & identify as a Secular Humanist. I'm sort of agnostic & not sure if god really exists or not. My girlfriend was raised Christian but she was also taught about Judaism since Jesus himself was technically a Jew. She used to be very involved with a Christian church before she moved out of that town & people assumed that she was Christian. However she considers herself a Panthiest thou & believes that god is part of everything. She would like to be part of another church but not necessarily a Christian one. She misses the community aspect of a small local church & she could likely blend in with most religious groups if she keeps quiet about some things.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition