Are you wasting my time by not going out more on my own?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2021, 2:06 pm

In non-crisis I've been on holidays to other places such as Berlin, Rome, Krakow in Poland, and Turkey and Majorca as a kid and been to music concerts in Hyde Park but most of those I have been to with family and not with friends from school or even on my own because I seem to think its not as fun as when you are with somebody and also I'd have to know the language of different countries to get round the language barriers. I'd like to go to New York, Moscow, Japan etc but I've not been in the mindset of going ''Right, I am going to book a week away in New York on my own.'' Its usually when when the family wants to go that I'll tag along. The same with concerts, I've not really booked tickets to see a band I like because again I less friends to go out with and some of them are not into that stuff I like and I won't ask family to go with me because they probably won't like the music I like, they only time I did was with my dad at Hyde Park in 2010 to see Pearl Jam. I can't seem to understand why I won't do that when clearly I already go to town and places outside my local area and go to the shops I like on my own. I'm worried that I'm one of those people who lets things get in the way from doing I'd like to do and decide not to go anyway because of the idea that going alone to these places makes you an 'avoidable loner and weirdo'.