Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 9:01 am

It's just crazy how much more attention I get online from Filipino women compared to American women.

Here in my hometown, online dating is a complete dud. I sign up for Tinder and am lucky to get 5 out of 100 women to match with me. As for Plenty of Fish and OkCupid, I barely get any matches/messages either. And when I do message these girls, oftentimes i'm doing all of the work. It's kind of hard to get a date if you have a hard time even getting a match, right?

Compare this to The Philippines. Me as a white guy, I set my location to The Philippines and get 50+ matches in a couple days. I sign up for a Filipino online dating site and women are messaging me first, and when I talk to these girls, they actually make an effort to respond back. It's crazy! It doesn't feel real to me since I'm so used to being invisible to the opposite sex.

I'm sure some of these women are fake but my plan is to perhaps text them off the app and then maybe set up a video chat. Women who are fake or catfish will refuse for obvious reasons.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 9:17 am

Filipinos really are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.

HOWEVER, do not cross a Filipina.  I mentioned earlier that when you date one, you are actually dating her entire family.  This can work for your benefit, but be aware that it can also work against you -- one slip-up, and everyone will know you as just another bastos kano, and you will soon find yourself shunned by all but the most desperate.

I use the term "Steel Sampaquita" to describe Filipinas -- most seem to exemplify both traditional femininity as well as an uncommon fortitude -- yet many seem to also keep a balisong somewhere close by.  400 years under Spanish rule, another 50 years under American influence, and the Japanese occupation during WWII have all taught them to appreciate kindness, but to also beware of the kindness of strangers.  Even the young ones who have only heard the stories their lolas tell them know very well how harshly American men can treat Filipinas -- especially men who have repressed anger from constant abuse and rejection by American women.

If you find one who will love you despite your attitude and flaws, treasure her no matter what.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 10:25 am

Iv'e been using an online Filipino dating site and it's crazy how many messages you get from women, with many of them willing to talk to you and text you back.

HOWEVER, it's important to be careful because I suspect that many of these women are fake and/or scammers. That's why if any of these girls ever ask me for money, I ditch them.

I hope at least some of them are real. My plan is to talk to them for a bit on the site and then maybe try to set up a video call to see if they're real. If they're fake, then they won't for obvious reasons.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:59 pm

! magz wrote:
Merged duplicate thread

So I am an American man who signed up for an international online dating site to look for love. Iv'e heard stories that filipina girls love white guys so I wanted to test it out for myself.

I got some really good photos of myself and then made a Tinder account. When I set my location to where I am currently located, in the United States, I only got 3 matches. However, when I set my location to Manilla and Cebu City which are both in the Philippines, I got 50 and 115 matches respectively all within a matter of a couple of days, many of these women even hit me up first.

And that's when I came up with the idea to sign up for an international online dating site to look for girls in The Philippines. After all, I am 26 years old and have never dated anybody and nothing has worked so far, so I wanted to try something new. When I made an account, I was quickly messaged by 30+ girls. I am currently talking to at least 8 of them and all of them are enthusiastic about talking to me and even ask me questions in return. This is in stark contrast to normal dating sites where I may have to send out 100+ messages and only get 3-4 to respond and most of them fizzle out before I can even get a date.

However, I'm not sure if these girls are real or I am just being catfished. The good news is that I have only been talking to these girls for about 5 days and if any of them asks for money, I will refuse and likely stop talking to them. I hope that at least one of these girls are real.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Apr 2021, 6:45 am

I've heard of some guys having good luck with international dating aka mail-order bride thing. I also heard that some autistic guys have better luck with women who are from different countries like women who immigrated or who's parents did. There are lots of scams thou so being cautious is necessary as you well know. One precaution to take is to vid chat with em before things get serious. That way you can make sure they're really the person in their photos.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

15 Apr 2021, 9:26 am

I know I frequently disagree with you but I just wanted to wish you luck. Glad to hear you're being cautious just in case and I hope something exciting comes of it for you!