What interests have you nailed or mastered or are good at?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 5:23 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I’m good at trying my hardest and still having it not be good enough. And good at avoiding drawing attention to myself. I’m quite similar to a fake decorative plant especially if there is more than one other person around (a real one would at least be watered occasionally), I may get a perfunctory notice and people don’t typically run into me or anything, but other than that, it’s like I’m not there (even if I try to contribute to the conversation or something, assuming they have let me finish, the other people just sit there with that “I’m only pretending to pay attention” look or the “Just shut up already” look and then carry on as if I hadn’t said anything).

That’s about it for me.

Would you like being be watered occasionally? May be we can find someone who does it ... :twisted:

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 6:07 am

I'm one of those people whose interests change quickly. I put all my heart into a new hobby and learn all I can, so I usually get good at them pretty quickly. Listing everything I'm good at will take forever. :D I'm most proud of my singing ability (used to perform on stage), drawing, creative writing, and (a bit generic but OMG so useful) problem solving ability.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 6:13 am

Learning languages.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 6:15 am

I can drive a nail just by feeling it with the hammer if I can't see it.