Killed after her baby was cut out of her womb

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 3:34 pm

Quote:
Pregnant woman, 21, killed after her baby cut from womb by woman who wanted child

A woman who was eight months pregnant with her second child has been found dead, her unborn baby cut out of her womb, in a horror attack.

A pregnant woman was horrifically killed after her baby was cut out of her womb, allegedly by a woman desperate to have a child.

Pamella Ferreira Andrade Martins, 21, was eight months pregnant when she was found dead at her home in Nova Holanda, Brazil by police who smashed down the door to her bathroom on Thursday.

Officers were met with a scene of horror as they found the young woman dead on the floor, with her stomach cut open and her unborn baby missing.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... e48ed44445

toadsnail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Apr 2021, 3:43 pm

I have to ask: What is the point of posting this kind of thing?

"Bad stuff happens in the world. Horrifying stuff happens in the world. LOOK! IT'S HORRIFYING!"

It's very very easy to see the bad side of the world. There's no need to go out of your way to gratuitously find and spread the worst instances of it that you can't do anything about anyway.

Last edited by toadsnail on 03 Apr 2021, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 3:44 pm

I wonder if the baby is alive. Reminds me of Lisa Montgomery and it had a happy ending. The baby lived and the baby was handed to her father within 24 hrs after she had been cut from her mom's stomach.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2021, 6:46 pm

toadsnail wrote:
I have to ask: What is the point of posting this kind of thing?

"Bad stuff happens in the world. Horrifying stuff happens in the world. LOOK! IT'S HORRIFYING!"

It's very very easy to see the bad side of the world. There's no need to go out of your way to gratuitously find and spread the worst instances of it that you can't do anything about anyway.

Yep. Sick stuff happens all of the time. I guess he wants to turn the WP into "the Police Gazette".

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 6:42 am

Because there have been recent cases where expectant mothers were lured to their deaths by those looking to do just exactly this.
There was at least one Facebook posting of free used crib and baby clothes.
I believe that the victim survived that attack.
There have been 2 or 3 cases of women befriending pregnant young women, offering them friendship and help, resulting in their deaths.
There can not be too many warnings, especially for something we do not want to believe that people would ever do!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:23 am

If its an actual "trend" then I suppose its relevant.

TwisterUprocker
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Apr 2021, 10:17 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I wonder if the baby is alive. Reminds me of Lisa Montgomery and it had a happy ending. The baby lived and the baby was handed to her father within 24 hrs after she had been cut from her mom's stomach.

I'm glad Montgomery is dead. I know things where rough for her, but Bobby Jo did nothing to her.