25 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm

Brat or did he have covid?

Here he is ...

Be the hero of your life.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2021, 2:12 pm

Looks like he could be played by Michael Douglas in the film version.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2021, 4:06 am

Having been to Disneyland twice you can buy an express ticket that costs more but lets you jump queues

My guess is this fellow assumed that if he splashed another 15K that you can jump temperature checks and police screening.

Anyone want to look into the mind of an entitled person just watch any movie by Sofia Coppola who actually does a good job writing about entitled people in dramas because she grew up exactly the same way as the daughter of the fabulously wealthy and famous director Francis Ford Coppola

Kitsuna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Apr 2021, 11:54 am

This story gets worse:

This man also has been drafting health insurance costs out of his employees’ paychecks even though he actually has cancelled his company’s health insurance.

One man is thousands in the hole because he didn’t know he didn’t have insurance.

I’d link an article if I could.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 12:23 pm

Kitsuna wrote:
This story gets worse:

This man also has been drafting health insurance costs out of his employees’ paychecks even though he actually has cancelled his company’s health insurance.

One man is thousands in the hole because he didn’t know he didn’t have insurance.

I’d link an article if I could.
 Link to WBRZ News Article 
Quote:
Joe Sauls is the latest employee of Coastal Bridge to claim Kelly Sills' did not pay his health insurance after deducting it from his paycheck.  Sauls is now left with thousands of dollars in medical bills.  Sauls had to have heart surgery in 2019, and learned after the procedure there was no health insurance.

Last month, former Coastal Bridge employee Luis Nieves-Rivera was in a crash and needed to have his leg amputated. Following the surgery, he was told he had no health insurance even though Sills had deducted health insurance from his paychecks.  Nieves-Rivera now has nearly $500,000 in medical bills.

In February, Sills was arrested in Disney World for not obeying COVID-19 guidelines.  His arrogance on full display for Florida deputies.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 1:26 pm

Sounds to me like if they (and undoubtedly others) have their pay stubs, they have proof, and should be able to sue for the total costs PLUS DAMAGES!
I hope they do!
Can he be arrested/convicted for doing that to people?
I hope so; that is fraud and theft!

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 2:38 pm

Based on what I am reading, this man sounds like a crook to begin with and he had used the "I paid a lot of money to be here as an investor?" I am glad they didn't let him into the parks, I wonder how he got ahold of Disney tickets to begin with. So maybe it is a blessing in disguise that he did not want to get his temperature checked because it was about time someone caught him.

No Mickey Mouse for him.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 3:04 pm

Kelly Sills used fraudulent means to obtain money from his employees, and then used that money to finance his own trip to Disneyworld instead of using that money for its stated purpose -- providing medical care for his employees when they needed it.

I hope there is a special place reserved in Hell for people like him.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 9:07 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kelly Sills used fraudulent means to obtain money from his employees, and then used that money to finance his own trip to Disneyworld instead of using that money for its stated purpose -- providing medical care for his employees when they needed it.

I hope there is a special place reserved in Hell for people like him.

Will Chip & Dale be chasing *him* with a weed-whacker?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 12:38 am

I want to know if he can be legally forced to pay their medical bills since their paychecks said, in writing, that this much $ was going towards medical coverage.
If not, can they sue for those costs?
If not, why not? :evil: