Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 8:59 pm

Which i have only been getting in the last 3 years or so, keep saying I am a child.

I don't mind but i do mind that they are obsessed with self hatred.

They wanted a narcissist but what they got was an autisitic child...they seem so disappointed.

I feel for them sometimes because I can find them funny and adorable when they are not being too noisy...its strange really, I should hate them or someting but they don't half amuse me sometimes.

I think they just need lots of lovin's and a big cuddle...then they be fine.

Last edited by Earthbound_Alien on 06 Apr 2021, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 9:00 pm

Everyone stop hating themselves...i dont like it.

You just need a big luffin's (lovings).

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 9:04 pm

I know it sounds odd as they can't actually be real, but I feel for them.

They keep saying they are starving for self hatred...its hurts me to think of them being in pain. I know they peskie me (they are nusances sometimes) but I don't want to think of them hurting either.

Lost my marbles somewhere. Probably down the back of the last couch I had.

They can be so cute and funny and I am not the puppet they wanted. They call me their puppet and i call them mr meaty and the peskies or my puppet miesters....

I just wish they would be quieter, they give me a headache.

In a way i have bonded with them and don't want them to leave, on the other hand they are noisy playful little peskies...and they do my head in.

I am going to tell them off for being so obsessed with self hatred but it seems to be what they need....I am worried about them.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 9:05 pm

And yes I have had too much vodka...lonely.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 9:06 pm

All the same i should not be this fond of them.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 9:07 pm

They seem to be hurting.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 9:12 pm

All the same they keep saying 'they love having puppets'.

I can't be the puppet they wanted, I am not very egoist..in fact egoism drives me mad. When I am working on my faviourite interests/hobbies/pastimes I don't care whether they make me worthy or not and can't be arsed to pontificate it.

I don't get it, why do i need to be worthy anyway...I am just an average little autistic girl plodding around the planet trying to enjoy being alive.

I just want to spend time with what I am passionate about and find someone to love and cuddle up with...

I am not seeking much in life really, other than the above and a really nice filling dinner (loves me food).

I don't understand this societies obsession with self loathing.

Its not a way to spend a life...life is afterall, for a human, very short.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Apr 2021, 6:18 pm

Have You Had a Relationship Before ? . These Voices Might Be Manifesting Thoughts of Self Worth .

note I Previously Read Post on Accident . i Hear Things Too But They are Distant Enough To Ignore Completely . and aren't frequent Enough To Be Restricting.

You Need To Adopt a Different Approach To These Voices . You Need To Make Those Voices Your Puppet .

if You Got into a Bad Relationship (God Forbid) Chances are You will Seek the Abuse of These Voices . Except It Will Be Happening in a 3D Dimensional Space , Which is a Heck of Alot Worse To Handle

8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 6:21 pm

stubbornly challenge them.