ID's are racist except when buying a gun, driving...

Page 7 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

14 Apr 2021, 9:23 am

Brictoria, instead of resorting to accusations of racism and condescending attacks on uncommondenominator's character, why not address the points he raises? You've neglected to quote any of the most recent ones in your post.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 1:05 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Brictoria, instead of resorting to accusations of racism and condescending attacks on uncommondenominator's character, why not address the points he raises? You've neglected to quote any of the most recent ones in your post.

Should overt racism simply be tolerated?

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:10 am

Cornflake wrote:

Ignoring the racist basis upon which these later "points" are made would be giving credence to those racist views, through the implied acceptance of them which is required to address the new "points".

Or should people be free to make whatever racist statements they wish (whether regarding racial supremecy or racial inferiority), then use misdirection (in the same way stage "magicians" use gimmicks to distract the audience from the sleight-of-hand being performed, or circuses send out the clowns honking their horns to divert attention from what is happening elsewhere) to try and hide the racist foundations upon which their later statements are made, and the audience should simply ignore\"forgive" that rotten foundation in favor of the new, "shiny" statements being made?

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

15 Apr 2021, 4:41 pm

So you're not going to address any of it.

Brictoria wrote:
Conclusion:
Yet further evidence of a lack of good faith, as demonstrated by the tone of the responce and language used in it, as well as through the reaction when "information" (justification) that was not available at the time of making the statement being questioned was not referred to in explaining the reasoning behind the statement - If the "information" (your "justification" for not having been aware of the alternative possibility until I had suggested it) wasn't available at the time of making a statement, then there is no way that it could have formed part of the reasoning behind the statement, and so would have no part in explaining it.
"Death by legalese and disparagement", your fallback response when you have no answers.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 5:28 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Ignoring the racist basis upon which these later "points" are made would be giving credence to those racist views, through the implied acceptance of them which is required to address the new "points".

Well said. Don't argue with the racists here. Just call out the hate for all to see. From what I've see you do a good job of it. Thank you.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 5:32 pm

Do you guys have more than just various ways of paraphrasing the common white supremacist talking point anti-racism is the real racism?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 5:36 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Do you guys have more than just various ways of paraphrasing the common white supremacist talking point anti-racism is the real racism?

Are your trying to redefine and make up words? That's pretty comical.

Who are "you guys?"

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 5:41 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Who are "you guys?"

Primarily you and Bric.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 5:47 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Who are "you guys?"

Primarily you and Bric.

This anit-racism nonsense sounds pretty Hitleresque. It's like how Hitler tried to justify his racism towards the Jews because he thought he was right about them. In his mind, they were privileged, money-grubbing, filthy, Capitalists who were taking advantage of his 'volk.' To him it wasn't racism and it wasn't wrong because he was right about them.

It was evil then and it's evil now.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:00 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Well said. Don't argue with the racists here. Just call out the hate for all to see. From what I've see you do a good job of it. Thank you.

:thumright:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:06 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Who are "you guys?"

Primarily you and Bric.

This anit-racism nonsense sounds pretty Hitleresque. It's like how Hitler tried to justify his racism towards the Jews because he thought he was right about them. In his mind, they were privileged, money-grubbing, filthy, Capitalists who were taking advantage of his 'volk.' To him it wasn't racism and it wasn't wrong because he was right about them.

It was evil then and it's evil now.

Condemning white supremacy is now evil and racist? :scratch:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:32 pm

Smearing people because of their skin color is racist. Don't make things up that weren't said to justify hate. That's beneath you.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:34 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
Smearing people because of their skin color is racist. Don't make things up that weren't said to justify hate. That's beneath you.

Who's done that? Please provide an example.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:46 pm

You with your rhetorical question "Condemning white supremacy is now evil and racist?"

I've never said that. You simply make something up to justify your own racial prejudices.

As I said before, it's the same approach Hitler used to smear all Jews before the genocide began. They were the privileged racists and you're "anti-racism" nonsense was his justification.

I'm not White nor Jewish but I find it deeply offensive. All lives should truly matter and be treated the same regardless of skin color or religious beliefs.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:53 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
You with your rhetorical question "Condemning white supremacy is now evil and racist?"

I've never said that. You simply make something up to justify your own racial prejudices.

As I said before, it's the same approach Hitler used to smear all Jews before the genocide began. They were the privileged racists and you're "anti-racism" nonsense was his justification.

I'm not White nor Jewish but I find it deeply offensive. All lives should truly matter and be treated the same regardless of skin color or religious beliefs.

That's what you've been arguing even if you're still pretending otherwise. I'm sorry if untangling your rhetoric and stating your point more clearly offends you.

Daddy63 wrote:
This anit-racism nonsense sounds pretty Hitleresque. It's like how Hitler tried to justify his racism...

Anti-racism is the ideology that counters white supremacy. Your point was clear.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:

That's what you've been arguing even if you're still pretending otherwise. I'm sorry if untangling your rhetoric and stating your point more clearly offends you.

Why would it offend me that you understand that all lives matter to me?