Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2021, 8:33 pm

I feel so inferior. I hate having to take meds and I hate being treated differently.

People treat me like a child. It annoys me. I'm 20. I want to feel like an adult. People judge me because I do not have a job. I feel lazy too. I sit too much because getting up is hard for me. It gives me too much anxiety. I sometimes cant move because of my anxiety.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 9:13 pm

I still feel like a child, even when I was maintaining full-time employment I felt like a child pretending to be a grown-up and since burning out and regressing I just feel like a stupid, useless, very large child.

Some of the problems might feed each other. I find when I'm anxious I'll freeze and sit (like you describe) but then feel anxious about just sitting there. I'll just sit and bounce my leg rapid-fire for hours not sure of what to do.

Are you still not smoking weed? Does that improve things? Do you have a doctor to work with?

I'm trying to get a referral to a psychiatrist at the hospital but so far all I have is a councillor. Counsellor? Person to talk to.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2021, 7:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I still feel like a child, even when I was maintaining full-time employment I felt like a child pretending to be a grown-up and since burning out and regressing I just feel like a stupid, useless, very large child.

Some of the problems might feed each other. I find when I'm anxious I'll freeze and sit (like you describe) but then feel anxious about just sitting there. I'll just sit and bounce my leg rapid-fire for hours not sure of what to do.

Are you still not smoking weed? Does that improve things? Do you have a doctor to work with?

I'm trying to get a referral to a psychiatrist at the hospital but so far all I have is a councillor. Counsellor? Person to talk to.

I don't smoke pot that much anymore. I have a psychiatrist and a counsellor. I get help. It's just hard sometimes.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 8:25 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I don't smoke pot that much anymore. I have a psychiatrist and a counsellor. I get help. It's just hard sometimes.

It can be really hard. I try to be more supportive of other people when I struggle because it's a nice distraction, I know how hard things can be because they usually are for me.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2021, 7:15 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
I feel so inferior. I hate having to take meds and I hate being treated differently.

People treat me like a child. It annoys me. I'm 20. I want to feel like an adult. People judge me because I do not have a job. I feel lazy too. I sit too much because getting up is hard for me. It gives me too much anxiety. I sometimes cant move because of my anxiety.

CBD will Improve Your Anxiety For Sure .

you're Only 20 .. Don't Sweat it .

f**k Those People , you're Living YOUR Life Not Theirs 8) .