Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 9:11 am

I am sorry that i have been talking a lot about myself lately! I am suffering from Bipolar Disorder and sometimes get Delusion of grandeur when I have hypo-manic episode for a few weeks and then get depressed for few makes weeks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... Oaszbq/pub

https://www.quora.com/Is-committing-cri ... -one-month

This was all me sometimes being violent 15 year old psychotic kid before I started to take medications.

I feel ashamed of myself!

I am sorry! I hate myself! I want to apologias to the victims I attacked when I was in a psychotic sate.

I am sorry that talked too much! I feel ashamed of myself for committing a violent crime only once when I had mixed delusions and profound Bipolar Disorder that soon improved with medications.

I don't have criminal records, but I feel like a criminal after that!

Is it my fault? I am scared!

Last edited by FranzOren on 08 Apr 2021, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 9:34 am

Do not worry. If you had little or no control, then you could not have done much different. Talk away! Carry on talking and being you. You do make a difference and a positive one.
Sharing experiences and thought is how we learn. We learn about ourselves and others.
I do not have bipolar but others do so this can help them understand... And it can help others understand too.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 9:42 am

Thank you! I appreciate your support, but I still feel guilty for what I have done to the point of wanting to commit suicide!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 10:30 am

I just feel bad for committing a violent crime, but I was profoundly psychotic and very manic at that time.

I want to apologize to my victims, even though I don't have criminal records.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 12:22 pm

I understand. Realize that you were not thinking straight so forgive yourself for past wrongs is a start to healing the past.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 12:42 pm

Thank you! I understood.