What does your WP forum name mean?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:08 am

I was originally "Showman616" back like 12 years ago, because I worked as a party dj.

Through a glitch in the system I got accidently banned, and had to sneak back on to the site.

Needed a new name.

Years before I had read an article about those thirty million year old bugs that get preserved in amber- Baltic amber, and Puerto Rican amber. The article described the chemical process of how pine tree sap become amber, and described it as a "kind of natural plastic even though that may sound like an oxymoron". And just fell in love with the phrase "natural plastic". Seemed like a good name for a music group, or a rock band.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

09 May 2021, 1:41 pm

When I joined over eight years ago, I was into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and the city of Los Angeles, and Equestria is the world where MiP:FiM is set, so I combined the two.

I wish I could change it to something else, but this site won't let you. X(

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 1:45 pm

equestriatola wrote:
When I joined over eight years ago, I was into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and the city of Los Angeles, and Equestria is the world where MiP:FiM is set, so I combined the two.

I wish I could change it to something else, but this site won't let you. X(

I've always wondered if your username was MLP related. Now I know. lol

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 May 2021, 1:56 pm

I'm living in my dreams rather than trying to stick to the often disappointing reality. Also, I'm lively interested in political philosophy and I've been spending a lot of time speculating which system is the best(at least in theory). Obviously, I'm drawn to libertarianism and my personality is basically based on this ideal, lol.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9