Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 10:28 pm

So... who else is a fan of this series?

I still remember in grade 9 telling my friend I'd never give this game a try. I think I might give 3rd gen another try soon.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 1:46 pm

I'm a fan!

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 3:21 pm

I’ve been playing Pokemon since there only were 150, and never stopped. I haven’t been so fond of the past few games, though, and think I will wait until more information is out about new games rather than just automatically buying them because Pokemon from now on. I like the Mystery Dungeon ones best, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky are my favorite.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

maceyanderson
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Apr 2021, 5:04 am

me
until now, I'm still in love with pokemon