auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:50 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if a friendly vegetarian ET landed his Oofoh in your front yard, came up to your front door with a bouquet of roses and a "let's get acquainted!" newbie ET manual, would you fly with him to his planet orbiting a Dyson-Sphered sun?

Currently their modus operandi is to abduct/stick probes and create hybrid embryos which are cultured in incubators.

If you are one of those our alien friends have chosen for "breeding" then as Lady Gaga says....you are "caught in a bad romance" which you can't opt out.

i should be thankful then that nobody considers me good breeding stock.

Who knows Blabs? if you have a hypnosis regression session you might be surprised what nocturnal activities you have been up to.

problem is i am one of the few who are not suggestible.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if a friendly vegetarian ET landed his Oofoh in your front yard, came up to your front door with a bouquet of roses and a "let's get acquainted!" newbie ET manual, would you fly with him to his planet orbiting a Dyson-Sphered sun?

Currently their modus operandi is to abduct/stick probes and create hybrid embryos which are cultured in incubators.

If you are one of those our alien friends have chosen for "breeding" then as Lady Gaga says....you are "caught in a bad romance" which you can't opt out.

Who knows Blabs? if you have a hypnosis regression session you might be surprised what nocturnal activities you have been up to.

Ah in that case you'll take your secrets to the grave

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:58 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ah in that case you'll take your secrets to the grave

a tarot card reader just told me that last point may be sooner than i think.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 12:40 am

I'd be more confident of aliens visiting earth than in the validity of tarot cards

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 12:43 am

all i know is that i will find out the truth one day soon.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 12:53 am

auntblabby wrote:
all i know is that i will find out the truth one day soon.

That we can depend...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 9:05 am

cyberdad wrote:
Meanwhile what are the aliens up to?
Let us see ... right about now ...

• A Vilani mining colony has been established on a small, airless, metal-rich world orbiting Barnard's Star (SR1926).

• Industrialization has begun in the coal and iron producing areas of Ahetaowa (EA2604), but with care for the planetary environment.

• The First Imperium is in the midst of a steady decline into stagnation and decadence.

• The Karhyri, while colonizing Kald (CM0440) by sublight vessels, have recently found a derelict Hiver vessel.

• The Vilani are wrapping up their planetary survey of Vanajen (SM3119) and planning colonization efforts.

• The Zhodani and Raider colonies on Lenj (FF0910) have begun regular interaction and development.

• The Zhodani Consulate has established a toehold in Chronor subsector in the Spinward Marches.

• Vargr recently discovered a rosette of five worlds at Tireen (KN2910) built by the Ancients; one world is still inhabited by uncasted Droyne.

:D

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 7:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Meanwhile what are the aliens up to?
Let us see ... right about now ...

• A Vilani mining colony has been established on a small, airless, metal-rich world orbiting Barnard's Star (SR1926).

• Industrialization has begun in the coal and iron producing areas of Ahetaowa (EA2604), but with care for the planetary environment.

• The First Imperium is in the midst of a steady decline into stagnation and decadence.

• The Karhyri, while colonizing Kald (CM0440) by sublight vessels, have recently found a derelict Hiver vessel.

• The Vilani are wrapping up their planetary survey of Vanajen (SM3119) and planning colonization efforts.

• The Zhodani and Raider colonies on Lenj (FF0910) have begun regular interaction and development.

• The Zhodani Consulate has established a toehold in Chronor subsector in the Spinward Marches.

• Vargr recently discovered a rosette of five worlds at Tireen (KN2910) built by the Ancients; one world is still inhabited by uncasted Droyne.

:D

You forgot the protomolecule opened up a stargate to Andromeda according to the last episode of the "Expanse" and the Anunakki are on track to visit earth in 2040 when Nibiru enter's our solar system again.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:09 pm

"Meanwhile what are the aliens up to?"

Probing. :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 11:43 pm

r00tb33r wrote:

Well judging from reports they certainly know our rectal areas better than we do :lol:

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 11:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:

Well judging from reports they certainly know our rectal areas better than we do :lol:
Possibly excepting some politicians? :roll:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 2:15 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Not always.

In September 1997 Mr.Kirsan Ilyumhinov, head of state of the Russian Kalmuck Republic, and also head of the World Chess Federation, was peacefully taken aboard a UFO, and taken for a spin past other planets. Or thats what he claimed.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 11:33 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Not always.

In September 1997 Mr.Kirsan Ilyumhinov, head of state of the Russian Kalmuck Republic, and also head of the World Chess Federation, was peacefully taken aboard a UFO, and taken for a spin past other planets. Or thats what he claimed.

Yes of course. Let's not forget Elon Musk's great inspiration, Nicola Tesla, who claimed he was targeted for data/information sent directly into his conciousness from an extraterrestrial civilisation. Apparently special people are granted contact. So not everything is about sex :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 1:27 pm

Ive never run across that about Tesla.

I knew that in the 1920s Tesla built an electronic tower topped with a big copper ball in his Colorado backyard to try to pick up and maybe send radio signals to and from folks on...Mars. Even earlier than that back in the 1890s he was in his lab and became convinced one night that he stumbled up radio conversations between Martians while working on his pioneering radio inventions. Back then Mars was where extraterrestrials were supposed to reside (today even UFO fanatics assume that ET comes from somewhere outside our solar system).

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 1:55 pm

Martians are friendly and have a good sense of humor.

You'd probably agree with me if you ever visited Mars. :alien:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 9:17 pm

Double Retired wrote:
Martians are friendly and have a good sense of humor.

You'd probably agree with me if you ever visited Mars. :alien:

Jules Verne certainly was ahead of his time :wink: