Always wanting something valuable

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

How have been most women you've met before?
They cared mostly about my money or possessions. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
They cared mostly about the way I look, even if she didnt say it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
They cared mostly about my personality, traits, behavior and so on. 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Something else. 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 7

Noam1515
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Apr 2021, 8:54 pm

Well, I noticed something quite annoying about most women I've met, atleast here in Israel. I'm sure the situation is similar in the US and Canada, but could be a little different. I dont live there so I dont know, people from these countries could give more details about how its like in their place.
Basically, the main problem is most, if not almost all, women I've met have looked for something valuable about me. Its not necessarily only money, or the funds in my bank account. But, it has mostly been that, and also other things. The problem is that's almost always what they look for, and if its not there or it doesnt exist, they move on and refuse to continue a relationship. Or, even start a relationship.
The bigger problem this causes is, the woman fails to see what kind of a person I am because she gives up too early. I dont mean to say I'm extremely poor, but I'm pretty much average when it comes to money. I cant afford big things, but I can afford smaller ones. I have things to pay and bills and food and everything, so I thought a woman would have realized I have other things to pay for and other expenses, but it seems like many women fail to care about that and they mostly care only about what they're getting out of the relationship.
The few women who dont care about money or other valuable things, but care more about the person, they care about external looks mostly and because I dont look very muscular or like a rockstar, etc,., she gets turned off when she sees my pics and such.
This doesnt happen always when we meet face to face, because it seems like I look better face to face in the eyes of women than in internet pics. But still, most of my dating came from the Internet even if I would admit to say, its better off dating and meeting new women IRL than online because its more realistic and practical.
Would like to hear opinions and thoughts you might have about these issues?
And if you can share what the situation is like in your country.
Thank you.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2021, 9:05 pm

As a woman I found the question bias as I don't generally date girls. Also my friends don't seem to care about money. They prefer looks/personality but this changes person to person so there is no perfect look. I prefer the brain in general although there are a few cosmetic bonuses if he wears glasses and a nerd in general.

Noam1515
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Apr 2021, 9:33 pm

amykitten wrote:
As a woman I found the question bias as I don't generally date girls. Also my friends don't seem to care about money. They prefer looks/personality but this changes person to person so there is no perfect look. I prefer the brain in general although there are a few cosmetic bonuses if he wears glasses and a nerd in general.

Sorry. I wrote this thread from a male's perspective, it was just easier for me. But, both genders can participate/discuss this from their right perspective of course.
Also, most men dont care about how rich or poor a woman is, so they dont care about her money. Thats why you almost never encountered men who cared about it. The whole money issue is the idea that a man needs to work hard and pay for things while the woman can rest at home and take care of the children, clean the house and so on. Atleast thats how things are here in Israel most of the time.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2021, 5:47 am

Noam1515 wrote:
Also, most men dont care about how rich or poor a woman is, so they dont care about her money. Thats why you almost never encountered men who cared about it. The whole money issue is the idea that a man needs to work hard and pay for things while the woman can rest at home and take care of the children, clean the house and so on. Atleast thats how things are here in Israel most of the time.

It's a bit different in the UK and parts of Europe I have lived in. Women get jobs and share the household responsibilities. Which is why I expect money isn't that important. If I had my way I'd marry a househusband and be very happy going to work daily, although I'd also be happy if he wanted a career it's his life after all.

Also if you think childcare and cleaning a house is easy you are mistaken. Children are a full time job you never get a break from.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Apr 2021, 6:31 am

Noam1515 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

Sorry. I wrote this thread from a male's perspective, it was just easier for me. But, both genders can participate/discuss this from their right perspective of course.
Here in the US women tend to earn less than men who are working the same amount of hours in a week. Some think it's cuz men & women tend to have different types of jobs, others think that women tend to get paid less than men for the same exact job, I personally think it's some of both. Also the US does not have national family & medical leave policies. Lots of people don't get paid when they miss work & lots of people can potentially lose their job if they miss a stretch of work like a woman needing to take maternity leave. Also guys tend to be motivated by sex & physical beauty more than women are.

I struggled majorly to get a girlfriend but I'm disabled & never had much money & I also have various personality traits that are turn-offs. I'm not sure which one was the most unattractive for me

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition