Court Vindicates Black Officer Fired for Stopping Colleague

Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 6:51 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
All people matter including Jews who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the IDF protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

All people matter including Germans who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the SS and Wehrmacht protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

Tell me the difference between what you wrote and what I wrote.

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:00 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
All people matter including Jews who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the IDF protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

What genocide have jews faced? Jesus Christ the Holocaust happened 70 years ago, stop living in the past. 1945 called, it wants its history back!!

Master Oogway

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:09 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
It would be nice if the IDF would stop perpetuating genocide against the Palestinian people.

Abused child syndrome + ongoing persecution complex.....

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:21 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:

All people matter including Germans who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the SS and Wehrmacht protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

Germans aren't facing an ongoing attempted genocide and Hitler wasn't protecting himself -- he and his forces were the aggressors. This isn't complicated. You seem to be making up things to justify Antisemitism.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:23 pm

Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
It would be nice if the IDF would stop perpetuating genocide against the Palestinian people.

A defense force protecting the Jewish people in the face of an attempted genocide isn't the aggressor. Stop making things up.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:39 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:

Germans aren't facing an ongoing attempted genocide and Hitler wasn't protecting himself -- he and his forces were the aggressors. This isn't complicated. You seem to be making up things to justify Antisemitism.

Im Palestinian so I cant be Anti-Semitic since im a semite

try again with your fake news buddy

Master Oogway

Last edited by salad on 15 Apr 2021, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:41 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

A defense force protecting the Jewish people in the face of an attempted genocide isn't the aggressor. Stop making things up.

Israel is a terrorist state
Change my mind

Master Oogway

Last edited by salad on 15 Apr 2021, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:44 pm

salad wrote:

Israel is a terrorist state, you're a terrorist for defending it, and your mom is a whore for giving birth to such a vile terrorist as yourself.

f**k you for defending genocide, dumbass

I defend the rights of all people to live their lives in peace regardless of their skin color, ethnicity or religious beliefs. If that makes me a vile terrorist in your mind, then so be it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 8:50 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Israel is a terrorist state, you're a terrorist for defending it, and your mom is a whore for giving birth to such a vile terrorist as yourself.

That's really too far. You can disagree vehemently without insulting his mom.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:24 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I'm not. You appear to be making things up about attempted genocide, though. That's where the "persecution complex" bit of my comment comes in.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

You're right and I admit I went too far. However to know that this little vermin and cretin has the audacity to call me, a Palestinian of Jewish heritage and one of the original Semites, to call me anti-semitic for speaking out against Israel's atrocities and what they did to my people, you have no idea what Israel has put me and my people through. I've lost uncles, cousins, and other family members to Israel's war mongering and terror against my people, ive had a cousin permanently disabled due to a head injury he received from an IDF soldier beating him up, as well as a little girl as old as 5 permanently mentally disabled due to a hit and run from an IDF soldier who was acquitted. I myself was almost killed by the IDF years ago back when I was in Palestine.

You have no idea what Israel put me through personally. If you did you would understand my anger and frustration at this dirt bag calling me anti-Semitic just for speaking out against the genocide of my people

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:44 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:

I defend the rights of all people to live their lives in peace regardless of their skin color, ethnicity or religious beliefs. If that makes me a vile terrorist in your mind, then so be it.

Israel is expelling native Palestinians from their land, how the frick do you support letting people live in peace regardless of ethnicity then support a nation that is literally expunging indigenous Palestinians from living on land they've been living on since time immemorial. That's like saying I support the sanctity of human life and value peace then support Hitler. You simply cant do that

Master Oogway

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:46 pm

salad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

You're right and I admit I went too far. However to know that this little vermin and cretin has the audacity to call me, a Palestinian of Jewish heritage and one of the original Semites, to call me anti-semitic for speaking out against Israel's atrocities and what they did to my people, you have no idea what Israel has put me and my people through. I've lost uncles, cousins, and other family members to Israel's war mongering and terror against my people, ive had a cousin permanently disabled due to a head injury he received from an IDF soldier beating him up, as well as a little girl as old as 5 permanently mentally disabled due to a hit and run from an IDF soldier who was acquitted. I myself was almost killed by the IDF years ago back when I was in Palestine.

You have no idea what Israel put me through personally. If you did you would understand my anger and frustration at this dirt bag calling me anti-Semitic just for speaking out against the genocide of my people

The rage is understandable but it doesn't accomplish anything positive. I don't want anyone who makes reasonable points to get in s**t because some troll was able to bait them into responding with rage.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
salad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

The rage is understandable but it doesn't accomplish anything positive. I don't want anyone who makes reasonable points to get in s**t because some troll was able to bait them into responding with rage.

I edited my comments and removed the cussing and swearing. Ive had a terrible week and terrible year, and I let that rage get the better of me. Israel ruined the lives of many people and affected me personally and has traumatized me in ways that are scarring, and unfortunately in tandem with everything else ive been dealing with this week and this year I let that frustration and rage explode and reacted explosively and lividly after being told Im an anti-Semite, for defending my people (who themselves are Semites btw). I personally shouldn't have said some of the nastier things I said, and that's why I took them down, but I cant stand being told im anti-Semite as an indigenous Palestinian from one of the oldest Semitic civilizations in the world. Oh and BTW I actually have 45% of my DNA linked to Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews, so his comment seemed even more laughable

Master Oogway

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

I'm not sure how spewing hate equates to making reasonable points.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:02 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I'm not sure how spewing hate equates to making reasonable points.

I think he's referring to you evading and going around my main argument by invoking anti-Semitism, the main argument being:

Quote:
"The IDF are a terrorist organization that have broken literally every single international law by torturing kids, committing war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have committed war crimes so heinous and numerous that every single international body from the ICC (International Criminal Court), UN, Amnesty International, and other humanitarian organizations such as B'tsalem, have all condemned them for war crimes ranging but not limited to detaining and torturing kids as old as 5, allowing illegal construction of settlements on stolen Palestinian lands, shooting unarmed civilians, bombing hospitals and other civilian infrastructure in the name of fighting terrorism even when independent journalists corroborated lack of justifiable motives for the bombing of many of these civilian centers, as well as numerous other war crimes and crimes against humanity that would make the IDF a terrorist organization."

As soon as I said that you conveniently dodged it and used an emotional appeal deflection about how Jews have the right to live anywhere they want. Funny, for a guy who always loves to claim that any accusation of racism is in of itself racist, even going so far as to say that people who call out white supremacy on this forum are racists by calling out racial discrimination, it never ceases to amaze me the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance at play for the master of calling others racists just for invoking discrimination even when justifiably invoked, to then go ahead and accuse me of anti-semitism just for positing that Israel and the IDF are not acting as punctiliously as you contend, that smacks of high irony.

Master Oogway