Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:14 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
The rage is understandable but it doesn't accomplish anything positive. I don't want anyone who makes reasonable points to get in s**t because some troll was able to bait them into responding with rage.

I'm not sure how spewing hate equates to making reasonable points.

I think he's referring to you evading and going around my main argument by invoking anti-Semitism, the main argument being:

Quote:
"The IDF are a terrorist organization that have broken literally every single international law by torturing kids, committing war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have committed war crimes so heinous and numerous that every single international body from the ICC (International Criminal Court), UN, Amnesty International, and other humanitarian organizations such as B'tsalem, have all condemned them for war crimes ranging but not limited to detaining and torturing kids as old as 5, allowing illegal construction of settlements on stolen Palestinian lands, shooting unarmed civilians, bombing hospitals and other civilian infrastructure in the name of fighting terrorism even when independent journalists corroborated lack of justifiable motives for the bombing of many of these civilian centers, as well as numerous other war crimes and crimes against humanity that would make the IDF a terrorist organization."

As soon as I said that you conveniently dodged it and used an emotional appeal deflection about how Jews have the right to live anywhere they want. Funny, for a guy who always loves to claim that any accusation of racism is in of itself racist, even going so far as to say that people who call out white supremacy on this forum are racists by calling out racial discrimination, it never ceases to amaze me the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance at play for the master of calling others racists just for invoking discrimination even when justifiably invoked, to then go ahead and accuse me of anti-semitism just for positing that Israel and the IDF are not acting as punctiliously as you contend, that smacks of high irony.

Now were back to a Hitleresque attack on the Jews. Hate of the Jews is justified for you because it fits funeralxempire's fabricated anti-racism can't be racism nonsense. You think you hate is justified and so it can't be racism.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:22 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
The rage is understandable but it doesn't accomplish anything positive. I don't want anyone who makes reasonable points to get in s**t because some troll was able to bait them into responding with rage.

I'm not sure how spewing hate equates to making reasonable points.

I think he's referring to you evading and going around my main argument by invoking anti-Semitism, the main argument being:

Quote:
"The IDF are a terrorist organization that have broken literally every single international law by torturing kids, committing war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have committed war crimes so heinous and numerous that every single international body from the ICC (International Criminal Court), UN, Amnesty International, and other humanitarian organizations such as B'tsalem, have all condemned them for war crimes ranging but not limited to detaining and torturing kids as old as 5, allowing illegal construction of settlements on stolen Palestinian lands, shooting unarmed civilians, bombing hospitals and other civilian infrastructure in the name of fighting terrorism even when independent journalists corroborated lack of justifiable motives for the bombing of many of these civilian centers, as well as numerous other war crimes and crimes against humanity that would make the IDF a terrorist organization."

As soon as I said that you conveniently dodged it and used an emotional appeal deflection about how Jews have the right to live anywhere they want. Funny, for a guy who always loves to claim that any accusation of racism is in of itself racist, even going so far as to say that people who call out white supremacy on this forum are racists by calling out racial discrimination, it never ceases to amaze me the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance at play for the master of calling others racists just for invoking discrimination even when justifiably invoked, to then go ahead and accuse me of anti-semitism just for positing that Israel and the IDF are not acting as punctiliously as you contend, that smacks of high irony.

Now were back to a Hitleresque attack on the Jews. Hate of the Jews is justified for you because it fits funeralxempire's fabricated anti-racism can't be racism nonsense. You think you hate is justified and so it can't be racism.

You dodged my challenge and failed to refute any of my arguments and instead resorted to an ag hominem attack like the pusillanimous, timid, and lily livered goose stepping weasel that you are. I've met baby chicks with more intellectual fortitude than you. I gave undeniable proof for everyone on WP to see that the IDF are a terrorist organization:

Quote:
The IDF are a terrorist organization that have broken literally every single international law by torturing kids, committing war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have committed war crimes so heinous and numerous that every single international body from the ICC (International Criminal Court), UN, Amnesty International, and other humanitarian organizations such as B'tsalem, have all condemned them for war crimes ranging but not limited to detaining and torturing kids as old as 5, allowing illegal construction of settlements on stolen Palestinian lands, shooting unarmed civilians, bombing hospitals and other civilian infrastructure in the name of fighting terrorism even when independent journalists corroborated lack of justifiable motives for the bombing of many of these civilian centers, as well as numerous other war crimes and crimes against humanity that would make the IDF a terrorist organization."

and rather than addressing any of my contentions and points above, you literally dodge my points like a pusillanimous goose stepping weasel and attack me with an ad hominem because you lack any arguments and are so out of your league debating someone a lot more knowledgeable and well read than you on this topic that attacks and accusations of racism are all you can throw at me.

Oh and BTW Im 45% Ashkenazi and Shepahrdic Jew by DNA, so nice try calling me anti-Semitic, clown

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:27 pm

I know gambling is an evil sin, but if gambling wasn't considered a sin I would bet my house and laptop that rather than responding to any of my points I'm just going to get more trolls accusing me of anti-semitism.

It's almost as if the people who love to claim the left are a bunch of emotionally triggered snowflakes who cant handle facts and cry out "racism" whenever facts are cited, are themselves a bunch of emotionally triggered snowflakes who shout "anti-semitism" when damning facts about Israel are given.

Irony

Master Oogway

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:33 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

That's really too far. You can disagree vehemently without insulting his mom.

Are you defending me? LMAO.

I'd actually prefer that you just let 'salad' continue.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:40 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths you would go to run away from my arguments and only harp on the emotionally laden, histrionic induced and tantrum filled aspects and drama and dodge the meat of this entire fiasco, which is the intellectual arguments I put forth from the 1st page of this thread proving indubitably that the IDF is a terrorist organization , to which you have repeatedly evaded such arguments and instead sought to deflect into personal attacks and ad hominem.

Watching you dance and turn and evade so pathetically the same arguments and contentions, which is the substance of this entire exchange, it looks pitiful. It's like watching a boxing match between a heavyweight like Mike Tyson and a featherweight like Floyd Mayweather where Tyson repeatedly stalks Mayweather like a lion stalking his prey, only for Mayweather to run around the ring ducking, dodging and evading but failing to lay a single hit.

Keep dodging my arguments and let WP watch you make a clown out of yourself unable to address any of my contentions and instead resort to ad hominem attacks and histrionics. Keep doing that, it makes my job of exposing the absurdity of Zionism that much easier :D :D

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:44 pm

My initial argument in case some missed it:

The IDF are a terrorist organization that have broken literally every single international law by torturing kids, committing war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have committed war crimes so heinous and numerous that every single international body from the ICC (International Criminal Court), UN, Amnesty International, and other humanitarian organizations such as B'tsalem, have all condemned them for war crimes ranging but not limited to detaining and torturing kids as old as 5, allowing illegal construction of settlements on stolen Palestinian lands, shooting unarmed civilians, bombing hospitals and other civilian infrastructure in the name of fighting terrorism even when independent journalists corroborated lack of justifiable motives for the bombing of many of these civilian centers, as well as numerous other war crimes and crimes against humanity that would make the IDF a terrorist organization."

Master Oogway

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:45 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
All people matter including Jews who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the IDF protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

All people matter including Germans who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the SS and Wehrmacht protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

Tell me the difference between what you wrote and what I wrote.

Germans aren't facing an ongoing attempted genocide and Hitler wasn't protecting himself -- he and his forces were the aggressors. This isn't complicated. You seem to be making up things to justify Antisemitism.

Im Palestinian so I cant be Anti-Semitic since im a semite

try again with your fake news buddy

I said you are trying to justify Antisemitism by making thinks up. Thanks for helping make that point.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:47 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths you would go to run away from my arguments and only harp on the emotionally laden, histrionic induced and tantrum filled aspects and drama and dodge the meat of this entire fiasco, which is the intellectual arguments I put forth from the 1st page of this thread proving indubitably that the IDF is a terrorist organization , to which you have repeatedly evaded such arguments and instead sought to deflect into personal attacks and ad hominem.

Watching you dance and turn and evade so pathetically the same arguments and contentions, which is the substance of this entire exchange, it looks pitiful. It's like watching a boxing match between a heavyweight like Mike Tyson and a featherweight like Floyd Mayweather where Tyson repeatedly stalks Mayweather like a lion stalking his prey, only for Mayweather to run around the ring ducking, dodging and evading but failing to lay a single hit.

Keep dodging my arguments and let WP watch you make a clown out of yourself unable to address any of my contentions and instead resort to ad hominem attacks and histrionics. Keep doing that, it makes my job of exposing the absurdity of Zionism that much easier :D :D

Anti-zionism is antisemitism. You've made my point again.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:49 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
All people matter including Jews who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the IDF protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

All people matter including Germans who continue to face an ongoing attempted genocide. The world is fortunate to have the SS and Wehrmacht protecting them and preventing a genocide and world war. They deserve protection and deserve to live their own lives.

Germans aren't facing an ongoing attempted genocide and Hitler wasn't protecting himself -- he and his forces were the aggressors. This isn't complicated. You seem to be making up things to justify Antisemitism.

I said you are trying to justify Antisemitism by making thinks up. Thanks for helping make that point.

I've given up arguing with you. I've called you out 5 times, 5 friggin times in one thread just to address my core arguments against the IDF, which I have babied you by going out of my way and copying and pasting the same small paragraph numerous times, only for you to deflect every time and fail to address my main points. You keep running away, keep focusing on insults and the emotions, but have yet to address even a syllable of the contentions I have provided above.

You suck at debating, you suck at arguing, and you are by far the worst debater on the history of WP. 5 separate attempts to get you to respond to 1 small paragraph argument and you've deflected each and every time like a weasel. You must have learned these evasive tactics from Fox News or whatever garbage you watch. If you ever tried that garbage in an actual professional debate with actual professionals you'd be eaten alive and spit out.

I should know, because I actually was actually on the debate team back in high school.

Master Oogway

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:50 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I don't think a personal attack of that nature helps anyone, I might disagree with you but I've got no reason to not defend your mom. What'd she do?

Of course you'd prefer he continues. If he continued you could complain about it and distract from how you weren't able to respond to his point.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:55 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I don't think a personal attack of that nature helps anyone, I might disagree with you but I've got no reason to not defend your mom. What'd she do?

Of course you'd prefer he continues. If he continued you could complain about it and distract from how you weren't able to respond to his point.

Bigots who implode quickly expose themselves making my point. It simply makes it easier to identify the hate.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:59 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:

I've given up arguing with you. I've called you out 5 times, 5 friggin times in one thread just to address my core arguments against the IDF, which I have babied you by going out of my way and copying and pasting the same small paragraph numerous times, only for you to deflect every time and fail to address my main points. You keep running away, keep focusing on insults and the emotions, but have yet to address even a syllable of the contentions I have provided above.

You suck at debating, you suck at arguing, and you are by far the worst debater on the history of WP. 5 separate attempts to get you to respond to 1 small paragraph argument and you've deflected each and every time like a weasel. You must have learned these evasive tactics from Fox News or whatever garbage you watch. If you ever tried that garbage in an actual professional debate with actual professionals you'd be eaten alive and spit out.

I should know, because I actually was actually on the debate team back in high school.

I'm not going to debate with someone who is spewing antiemetic propaganda.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:59 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Bigots who implode quickly expose themselves making my point. It simply makes it easier to identify the hate.

That must be why you're often so snarky, you're trying to keep from exposing your own rage. :wink:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 11:05 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Personally at this point I'm no longer upset. Im actually happy. This is the happiest day of my life. Today I had an argument with a Zionist shill who couldn't refute a single argument I made, and spent 2 pages deflecting and dodging from my arguments only to respond with ad hominem attacks and emotional appeals.

If anything I think today is actually the happiest day in a long time. Thank you Daddy93 for exposing to everyone on WP why the IDF is a terror organization and showing everyone on WP it's not possible to refute that.

Next time I need to prove something else I'll borrow you to "debate" with and show why my side is correct. Good job making me look good in front of the squad :D :D

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 11:08 pm

Redd_Kross wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
Redd_Kross wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
It would be nice if the IDF would stop perpetuating genocide against the Palestinian people.

Abused child syndrome + ongoing persecution complex.....

A defense force protecting the Jewish people in the face of an attempted genocide isn't the aggressor. Stop making things up.

I'm not. You appear to be making things up about attempted genocide, though. That's where the "persecution complex" bit of my comment comes in.

2 pages later and he's still doing that.

Ironically this racist openly claims that blacks play the victim and invoke the race card, when I've never seen even friggin notorious race baiters like Al Sharpton pull the race card anywhere near as much as this clown has pulled the Anti-Semitic card on me, even though I'm a Semite of Jewish descent.

Master Oogway

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 11:11 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

That must be why you're often so snarky, you're trying to keep from exposing your own rage. :wink:

If exposing hate in social media pushed me towards rage, I would have died from a heart attack long ago. Sadly, this kind of hate has become mainstream throughout much of the world.