Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Apr 2021, 11:53 pm

I feel so overwhelmed. I'm making bad decisions. I have been self medicating with medication thats not mine. I have also been taking mine. Then I sometimes add t3s. It helps with my paranoia.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 5:27 pm

Something to consider - look online for a NA phone meeting or internet meeting.
Self-medicating can often lead to bad places.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 7:07 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
I feel so overwhelmed. I'm making bad decisions. I have been self medicating with medication thats not mine. I have also been taking mine. Then I sometimes add t3s. It helps with my paranoia.

Be careful with opioids, they're very habit forming. Personally I don't even like to be prescribed them because of how high the potential to be come addicted is for me.

I'm not judging though, we've all got our vices.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Apr 2021, 7:50 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

Be careful with opioids, they're very habit forming. Personally I don't even like to be prescribed them because of how high the potential to be come addicted is for me.

For me they are very habit forming. When I get prescribed them I take too many. I have also have stolen from people and taken them for weeks at a time. I'm trying to stop doing that though.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 7:55 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

For me they are very habit forming. When I get prescribed them I take too many. I have also have stolen from people and taken them for weeks at a time. I'm trying to stop doing that though.

Eep. I know that situation. It can be hard but I think you're capable even if it's a struggle.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う