funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2021, 4:16 pm

With Vocals:
https://voca.ro/14aOYdDtrre7
Instrumental:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdksqDo-5s

I just recorded the vocals dry over the instrumental, put a limiter on, pasted them next to the instrumental and hit export. Also, I might be tone-deaf. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 5:11 am

sounds good...i liked it...but i want you to record more raps...that would be dope

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 5:17 am

Sounds like a cross between Tom Petty and Bob Dylan.

Very excellent!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 12:51 pm

ocean wrote:
sounds good...i liked it...but i want you to record more raps...that would be dope

I'd like to get back to that, but the very next bit of original music I record is going to be some d-beat because sometimes I like drums that go boom-bapabap boom-bapabap instead just boom bap.

It's depressing to realize but I'm way better at coming up with rhymes when I'm manic and unhinged.

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sounds like a cross between Tom Petty and Bob Dylan.

Very excellent!

Thank you. I've always liked singing that's a bit rough around the edges; well that and harsh vocals. :mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う