Autism Spectrum Disorder and spamming.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2021, 4:37 pm

I was accused of spamming on the internet, because I am too repetitive.

I got banned from that online group, because I was too repetitive and very annoying people without mens rea activate.

I don't mean to annoy people, but I sometimes do, because I have an incredibly delusional perspective of myself and have problems with social-emotional reciprocity.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2021, 4:49 pm

Was it an ASD related board?

You can be a little spammy here but given the circumstances it's understandable to a degree so long as you continue regulating it to the best of your abilities.

If it was an ASD related board they should probably try to be more understanding, if it's not I can understand why they might have felt forced to act but I feel bad if you got in significant trouble. If they just asked you to knock it off, you owe it to the community to try to regulate as best as you can.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2021, 5:29 pm

Thank you!

I feel ashamed of myself that I did not stop! I was arguing with staff because I felt like they were unfair to me and did not explain well as to I was spamming them in the first place.