Page 8 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 8:45 am

Supporting a racist, sexist, bloviated narcissist makes the supporter a racist, sexist, bloviated narcissist by proxy.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 9:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Well I don't know if Biden's administration cheated or not, as not a lot of investigation seems to be going into it. However, the cheat is just an opinion. On Fox News shows, they will talk about news stories but they always back them up by showing footage of the event and talking to people from those events, so I feel that they are able to back up claims a lot.

For example, people say that the "border crisis" is not a crisis and it's just fox news propaganda. But on Fox news, they actually interviewed people who work at the border, who say it is a crisis and confirmed it. That's just one example, but it seems they are often able to back up their stories in that sense.

Well, Biden did not cheat. As plenty of state level Republicans, and even Trump's own AG William Barr, had all said the election was completely on the up and up, there really isn't a need for an investigation. And as Republicans in Arizona have damaged voting machines in their hairbrained, amateurish quest to prove Trump had actually won, I think it's more than fair to question the GOP's competency to carry out any sort of investigation.

Well I don't know if the GOP would be best to investigate, but I thought an investigation could be conducted by people independent of either party. FBI maybe? But if no one says it's worth investigating, then how do you really know, if no one wants to bother?

There were some people who tried to prove they witnessed cheating going on while working at the polls but the judges wouldn't admit the evidence. However, the judges did seem to have political ties, and that is the problem I find. How does one go to a judge with a possible crime report that is politically related, when the judges themselves are not politically neutral...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 5:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
[
And America would be better off under that narcissistic, orange garbage bag filled with rotting fast food?

Well he does wash it down all that rotting fast food with diet coke to keep in fantastic shape :lol:

:lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 5:28 pm

ironpony wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Well I don't know if Biden's administration cheated or not, as not a lot of investigation seems to be going into it. However, the cheat is just an opinion. On Fox News shows, they will talk about news stories but they always back them up by showing footage of the event and talking to people from those events, so I feel that they are able to back up claims a lot.

For example, people say that the "border crisis" is not a crisis and it's just fox news propaganda. But on Fox news, they actually interviewed people who work at the border, who say it is a crisis and confirmed it. That's just one example, but it seems they are often able to back up their stories in that sense.

Well, Biden did not cheat. As plenty of state level Republicans, and even Trump's own AG William Barr, had all said the election was completely on the up and up, there really isn't a need for an investigation. And as Republicans in Arizona have damaged voting machines in their hairbrained, amateurish quest to prove Trump had actually won, I think it's more than fair to question the GOP's competency to carry out any sort of investigation.

Well I don't know if the GOP would be best to investigate, but I thought an investigation could be conducted by people independent of either party. FBI maybe? But if no one says it's worth investigating, then how do you really know, if no one wants to bother?

There were some people who tried to prove they witnessed cheating going on while working at the polls but the judges wouldn't admit the evidence. However, the judges did seem to have political ties, and that is the problem I find. How does one go to a judge with a possible crime report that is politically related, when the judges themselves are not politically neutral...

Those law suits against the Biden victory were rejected because they were found to have no merit, and were filed by crazy people and liars, based on the testimonies of crazy people and liars. And incidentally, plenty of those judges had been not only Republicans, but also Trump appointees.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 8:18 pm

Oh okay. But one of the reasons why I am still open minded to the possibility of a conspiracy to rigg the election is because, for the longest time, governments would not have mail in votes, because they felt it was innaccurate compared to people coming in person.

Now we have a mail in vote, which was said to not be as reliable, and now everyone says that it's infalible all of a sudden when before people said it was not reliable. Why the sudden change of opinion on it being infalible now.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 8:24 pm

ironpony wrote:
because, for the longest time, governments would not have mail in votes, because they felt it was innaccurate compared to people coming in person.

Now we have a mail in vote, which was said to not be as reliable, and now everyone says that it's infalible all of a sudden when before people said it was not reliable. Why the sudden change of opinion on it being infalible now.

Because
1. Biden/Harris told their voters to do the responsible thing and mail votes to avoid spreading COVID-19
2. Trump told his voters to come to the voting booths directly in large numbers flying MAGA colors not caring if they spread the virus
3. Trump's strategists then hatched a plan to claim the democrats wanted ballots because they secretly planned to rig the ballots with fake voters
4. Trump supporters bought the half-baked claim that the democrats would rig the vote with false ballots
5. The MAGAs became domestic terrorists trying to kill senators in the capitol building over point 4
6. The GOP still believe point's 2 and 3 were a great idea

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 8:50 pm

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay. But one of the reasons why I am still open minded to the possibility of a conspiracy to rigg the election is because, for the longest time, governments would not have mail in votes, because they felt it was innaccurate compared to people coming in person.

We here in Washington state have used mail in ballots for voting for years, now. Not a thing unreliable about it. The charge that it was unreliable had been dreamed up by Trump, in order to hamper the Democratic vote. Trump's Post Master General had also tried to sabotage the mail by removing sorting machines in the post offices around the country, again to hamper the Democratic vote. State governors, such as Washington Governor Jay Isley, eventually did the responsible thing and put the machines back.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 9:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump's Post Master General had also tried to sabotage the mail by removing sorting machines in the post offices around the country, again to hamper the Democratic vote.

I must have asked this 100 times but how come he wasn't thrown in jail for this?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 10:56 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump's Post Master General had also tried to sabotage the mail by removing sorting machines in the post offices around the country, again to hamper the Democratic vote.

I must have asked this 100 times but how come he wasn't thrown in jail for this?

Because one of America's two major parties is full of cowardly sycophants and crypto fascists who continually covered for Trump. And I don't mean the Dems.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jun 2021, 5:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Because one of America's two major parties is full of cowardly sycophants and crypto fascists who continually covered for Trump. And I don't mean the Dems.

Well, Manchin and Sinema are prepared to help the GOP.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 6:24 pm

I consider myself to be a centrist, and we get it on both ends.

Mainstream people from the GOP and Dems don't bother me, though I do feel I have hide my views from the MAGA/Qanon types on the right, and supporters of Bernie and the Squad on the left.

For the records, I voted for Biden. If a moderate, pragmatic GOP candidate were to run in the future, they would be considered as well.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 6:59 pm

NoClearMind53 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well, Manchin and Sinema are prepared to help the GOP.

Those two are more concerned with avoiding the risk of election loss - and the end to their jobs - if they offend their conservative constituents.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:05 pm

Qanon has been mentioned a lot on here lately, but I can't find any evidence of them existing, so where is this Qanon or what have they done lately in the country, event wise?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:12 pm

Q instructed them to find a round room and look for the corner.They are still there.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:46 pm

ironpony wrote:
Qanon has been mentioned a lot on here lately, but I can't find any evidence of them existing, so where is this Qanon or what have they done lately in the country, event wise?

Seriously???

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:51 pm

ironpony wrote:

There's a really good Vice documentary on Q which I recommend you watch
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13842112/

They took 2 years to produce the film and it's quite eye opening