Games you enjoy, hated by everyone else

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 5:48 pm

Here's a new one: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep - A One-shot Adventure.

Released in celebration of the upcoming Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Complaints: It's a cashgrab, poor framerate, crashing, freezing, etc.

I played this the day it was released. I paid full price on Steam and didn't give a rat's ass about it being free on Epic at the time. Yes, it might seem like a cashgrab, but I found several things to like about it.

1. I did not encounter any of the problems listed above and my computer is a middle of the road potato with the way games are becoming more advanced in visuals.
2. All quests and sidequests are there with the inclusion of returning missions such as The Bane and SHOOTMEINTHEFACE!
3. You get your action skill at level 2. You get two skill points per level up. Level cap is 35.
4. Gathering Seraph Crystals is easy and fun. You no longer have to wait until post game to fight the raid boss to get them. Regular enemies have a chance to drop seraph crystals as well as leveled up tough enemies, bosses, and minibosses.
5. There's a storage safe, Crazy Earl's shop, and a lootapult in town plus rainbow chests and more.

I'm currently having fun with it, but it's a shame no one else is. I have no friends who are willing to play this.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 11:25 am

Doom 3: The black sheep of the series. I kinda like it though. It's a Half-life inspired horror that makes you feel the very definition of the word Doom.

Serious Sam 4: So many Serious Sam fans complain about how much they hate this one. I've played it beginning to end twice and I found nothing wrong with it.

Duke Nukem Forever: Yeah, I've been getting soft on this one.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 1:07 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Doom 3: The black sheep of the series. I kinda like it though. It's a Half-life inspired horror that makes you feel the very definition of the word Doom.

Serious Sam 4: So many Serious Sam fans complain about how much they hate this one. I've played it beginning to end twice and I found nothing wrong with it.

Duke Nukem Forever: Yeah, I've been getting soft on this one.

I really liked Doom 3, also.

Never played Serious Sam 4.

I had Duke Nukem Forever years ago but I thought it was so bad I perma-deleted it from my Steam library. :lol:

TT1660
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Oct 2023, 9:28 pm

I admit to playing Motorm4x this week. One of the most unpopular games ever made. I don't mind it, due to it being from the 2000s, with mediocre gameplay. Anyone ever heard of it?

Also 'Train Simulator' (formerly known as Railworks). It would be great to have another gamer to chat with. But I can guarantee that I will drive you insane.

Luxalas
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Oct 2023, 6:49 am

I don't remember the critics opinions, but the fan base of Mass Effect mostly hated Andromeda. I genuinely enjoy it. That's the only game I own and seen get a lot of hate. I guess Cyberpunk 2077 at launch as well?

NibiruMul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Dec 2023, 6:18 pm

I enjoy Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, but a lot of people I've met online hate them.

jeh666452
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm

EA's Battlefront II isn't that bad. I love the original, but it's not bad.
Also apparently Battlefield 2042 isn't well liked, but its my favorite Battlefield.

ElmersTrueLove
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Apr 2024, 8:26 am

ClayFighter

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 10:05 am

I really liked "Siren" for the Playstation 2. I admit it was a super hard game and I couldnt get through without looking up a guide, but it was the scariest video game I remember playing. :skull:

https://youtu.be/KWJHJ0-py5k?si=LOgyzaunn5Xfj8Fi