How digital innovation can fight pandemics and strengthen de

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2021, 2:37 am

Full title: How digital innovation can fight pandemics and strengthen democracy | Audrey Tang

Possibly for anyone whose interested in how special crafting of social medial for local government and direct democracy can work. I know Audrey's been a go-to for a lot of people in Silicon Valley, both for the ways in which we're trying to think our way through some of the social collapse we've been dealing with in the US and also figuring out how to steer social media in the broader sense perhaps away from the Social Dilemma type issues.

What catches my interest the most perhaps is what goes into sculpting the use patterns as well as how government in Taiwan is utilizing and staying active on the social media platforms to stay in contact with the people.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin