Most men here cant get women because they lack confidence

Page 6 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:30 am

The whole title & premise of the thread now is f*****g annoying not to mention defamatory now man. Enough please.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:31 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm not interested in the differences between men and women. I'd rather celebrate similarities.

Thanks.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 4:54 am

nick007 wrote:
Gentleman Argentum wrote:
I have read some variation on this straight-single-guy-dating-advice a hundred times at least and seen the terms "alpha / beta" male a thousand times, the modern culture seems obsessed by it, in reality these terms come from zoology and were used to describe ape males -and- females. If a woman is ape-like she will go for the alpha. If she is more akin to Homo Sapiens, she will have an independent view. You could respond that most women are ape-like. That is a possibility. However, I see plenty of what you refer to as "betas" that do just fine, and their partners seem contented with them.

Apparently a beta is a man that will not murder, rape and do whatever else is necessary to dominate in any situation. An alpha on the other hand is like the S.S. Stormtrooper or Pres. Trump. Just do whatever in order to win at whatever the competition might be. So the popular argument is that the S.S. gets laid, and the peaceful intellectual goes to his grave lonely and sad.
I'm confused that the term Alpha is being applied to ape males & to evil humans. Evil humans being compared to apes is extremely contradictory to me. Apes do NOT go to war with all other animals who are not apes & apes do NOT kill & destroy their habitat for pleasure. Evil humans are much more like mosquitoes, leeches, piranhas, locust, & venomous snakes than they are to apes. I really wish more humans were ape like cuz the world would be a much nicer place & a lot more straightforward.

You might want to watch a couple documentaries about chimps to see what our kin get up to. They are more like gangsta rap than classical. Rape and murder and more are all on the agenda. Now Bonobos are a different story, that may be what you have in mind, the hippy ape. But chimps, ha ha, there your assumptions all break down.

So, saying women prefer Alphas - that means being ruled by the Fist, and they must have a taste for Fist. I really have no idea.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 4:57 am

funeralxempire wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Better yet, I'd rather be a pea. Male and female peas are very similar and they're the same size. :mrgreen:

But peas don't have to worry about navigating human dating practises. :nerdy:

That's the best part of being a pea. :mrgreen:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 12:50 pm

"Frans de Waal", In Part, 'Father of the Alpha
Male Meme'; Yet Attributed Incorrectly As Villain Without
Empathy Instead of Hero As Leader With Empathy

Taking Care of the
Those Who Follow

The Most

Stressful

Job Of All as

Servant Leader; Yes,

Lots Of Misconceptions in
This Thread; Watch The Youtube
Video And Get Educated Now if You

Like And Fall Away From All the Misinformation
Attributed to the Meme of 'The Alpha Male Meme';

Now To Be Clear, Love Doesn't Usually Survive

If Weak Either; Yet Strength And Fearless Without

Love, Eventually In Most Cases, Fails in the Social

Roles of Leadership in Primate Study at Least and

in the Case of Wolves, 'All You Can Eat Sheep' Only

Domesticates Them And Disorganizes them

Into Domesticated Sheep As Well

As Humans By Their Tools

They Create and

Wear

Have

Similarly

Domesticated Themselves

in lots of Misery and Suffering

Of All We Eat Instant Gratification too...

"Most Men Here Can't GET Women", The Sound
Of Someone Who Thinks They Understand 'Alpha

(Although i Realize in this Op, Alpha Male wasn't
Literally An Original Part of the Op; Yet the way it was
Phrased in a kind of Conquest of 'GET' Colors it this way)

Male' Yet Really Don't Understand How This Classically
Evolved Game Still Plays; Women Are Attracted to Confident

Men Who Carry Themselves in a Way That is Clear They Will have
Grace in Pressure And More Likely Survive Struggles to come for Survival....

Let's Get Real, If You Carry Yourself Strong And Confident Rarely Will A 'Predator'

Attack Without Empathy; Yes A Villain Not A Hero; As There Are Plenty of 'Neurotic'

Humans Full of Fear; Yes in the Way they Move Weak As Such; Easier Prey Apparent to 'The Villain' Indeed...

True As a Dude, You Will Avoid About 99 Percent of Conflicts Moving This Way And As A Woman Less Likely

to get

Raped

On A Dark

City Street;

(Location, Location,

Location, Avoid

The Dark City

Streets, Male

And Female too;

Unless You are

Faster than a

Speeding Bullet)

Yes, We Are Social

Animals And This Is Still

A Jungle Full of Villains And

Heroes; Those Who Sadly And Proudly
Follow Both In Each Case Willing to

Provide The Hero or Villain Gifts in
Hands Up or Bowing Down in Fear

As Fruits of Trees Ready to be 'Reaped' As Such...

Jesus F in Christ, Am i the only Little Boy Here Who Shed
Tears When He Read the 'Call of the Wild', Understanding

That There Was Something Missing in Life; Not That Much

Different Than That Half Domesticated Wolf Dog too; Yeah

That's An Old Book; Perhaps You've Never Heard of Jack London

Either, The Author, Yet Never The Less Science Shows Now That Humans

Still Have the Epigenetic Potential to Be Strong As An Orangutan If They

Adapt to Appropriate Environmental Challenge; Imagine Leg Pressing Up to 1520

Pounds Stronger Than Any Elite Military Dude At A Military Gym Approaching 61 Years-
Old on June 6th; Now Wouldn't it Be Cool to Have That Much Leg Strength With Years
And Years of Martial Arts Practice in Free Style Ballet Expertise And 14,833 Miles of
Public Dance In 92 Months Named Legend, Hero, Famous, Folk Hero, and Metro Icon Without

Saying

A God Damn Word

Pushing 60; Pairs of
Women Grinding Pairs
of Hips Asking for
My Phone Number
Assuming i'm 35
By the Way

i Move

So Free in Balance

Complete Enough

Not Pursuing Any Woman

In the Dance Hall; Yet them Swarming

Around me Like i am the Flower And

They Are the Bees; It Might Not Sound

Intuitively Correct With Whatever You've
Been Taught in Life What 'Macho' Means;

Yet it Damn Sure Ain't What the Foolish Men

In the Bar Tried to Get me involved with Circling

Women Like A Gang As Such Predators Out TO GET PREY....

NaH; Unless Someone

Enjoys Pain;

That's No

Turn On For

Healthy Yes Mentally
Healthy Well Adjusted
Young Women Adults;

Yet to Be Clear Sadly Some Women
Only Get Pleasure Out of Sex; Without
All the Colorful Emotions Above that Bring Loving Bliss....

And Even More Sad, Those 'Daddy Issues' Often Come From Sexual
Abuse Where 25 Percent of Women Are Studied to Experience Something Like this

From Males Who Have NOT Learned Practicing What it means to Be A Real Hero; A Leader With
Empathy Who Gives, Shares, Cares Most Who does Least Harm for All; Yeah That's A Human Worth Being for Real...

i Can't Count the Number of Women Who Forced Their Hips on my 'Frontal Parts' in A Grinding Dance Taking
With No Asking; i couldn't imagine Doing that to another Human Being; Yet You See There Are Power Grabs
By Both Genders These Days too in Matters of Sexual Conquests Clothed And Naked too; And True
Inherent in the Human Condition is Still Males, in General, Spreading As Much Seed As possible

It's Safe to Say At my
'Advanced' Age i Still
Rise to Every Occasion

By Shadow No Matter

What my 'Neo Cortex' Says Differently;

Happily Married, i always Keep my Clothes

On For the Drive Home Back to the Hand
That Nurtures And Feeds Me; Happy Mother's Day by the way;

Always Now; Respect Women; All Women As Your Sister, Daughter,

And Mother Like a Hero; And Love Might Just Really Come Your Way And Stay...

This is one of my Special Interests And if Anyone Doubts Anything i am Saying

Here; the Evidence i gathered in Photos of Ecstatic Beautiful Smiles And Kisses

Over 2000 As Such

On the Dance

Floor for
The Respect

of A Fearless
Man Confident

Without a Word
Spoken Only A Free Dance

Makes All these Words Ghost Grey With No Colors...
i've Had Marriage Hopes From Women Without Saying A Damn Word...

All For A Confident Fearless
Dance With No Words

Remember

The Call

Of the

Wild With Love And Do
It That Way You Will Really

Enjoy Life in my Opinion This Way

Very Educated And Evidenced in Deed...
OBTW, i did't Even Delve Into What Words

Will Do For A Woman With a Soul; Yet Don't
Want to 'GET' Off the Topic here of 'Getting Women'

For How Much A Man Will Be Remembered Who Provides Wings to a Woman's Soul Above...

Not Sure Who Might Be Ready For A Class Like that Here; Perhaps Kraftie Kortie as far as i see here...

And of Course A few Others too Who Aren't out to 'GET' Women; Hehe, Most Everyone Here is Probably ready

There's A Lot More
To Life than

An

Orgasm....

Stuff That Feels

A Thousand Times

Better Forever Now

That One Human Will Generate Within...

Not Sure if Anyone is 'Ready For That' Here, 'Taylor Play the Song'...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 1:23 pm

nick007 wrote:
I have read some variation on this straight-single-guy-dating-advice a hundred times at least and seen the terms "alpha / beta" male a thousand times, the modern culture seems obsessed by it, in reality these terms come from zoology and were used to describe ape males -and- females. If a woman is ape-like she will go for the alpha. If she is more akin to Homo Sapiens, she will have an independent view. You could respond that most women are ape-like. That is a possibility. However, I see plenty of what you refer to as "betas" that do just fine, and their partners seem contented with them.

Apparently a beta is a man that will not murder, rape and do whatever else is necessary to dominate in any situation. An alpha on the other hand is like the S.S. Stormtrooper or Pres. Trump. Just do whatever in order to win at whatever the competition might be. So the popular argument is that the S.S. gets laid, and the peaceful intellectual goes to his grave lonely and sad.
I'm confused that the term Alpha is being applied to ape males & to evil humans. Evil humans being compared to apes is extremely contradictory to me. Apes do NOT go to war with all other animals who are not apes & apes do NOT kill & destroy their habitat for pleasure. Evil humans are much more like mosquitoes, leeches, piranhas, locust, & venomous snakes than they are to apes. I really wish more humans were ape like cuz the world would be a much nicer place & a lot more straightforward.

You might want to watch a couple documentaries about chimps to see what our kin get up to. They are more like gangsta rap than classical. Rape and murder and more are all on the agenda. Now Bonobos are a different story, that may be what you have in mind, the hippy ape. But chimps, ha ha, there your assumptions all break down.

So, saying women prefer Alphas - that means being ruled by the Fist, and they must have a taste for Fist. I really have no idea.

Chimps are a patriarchal species.

Bonobos are matriarchal species.

There’s a theory that says an ancient drought killed the gorillas in the proto-bonobo’s homeland, hence removing competition and therefore the males had no more need to be violent; so they evolved into a true matriarchal and a more peaceful society and even into a different species, as a result of this major social change.

While humans, and by that I mean the Homo sapiens, were always a patriarchal species, humans have a violent past - our males always fought battles and wars. The matriarchal prehistory of humans is a myth and fantasy.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 03 May 2021, 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 1:31 pm

There are some matriarchal societies within the "human race"----but they are certainly in a distinct minority.

Just because chimps advocate the "alpha/omega" spectrum doesn't mean that humans must advocate it.

Part of being "civilized" is having the ability to restrain one's "animal" impulses.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 1:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are some matriarchal societies within the "human race"----but they are certainly in a distinct minority.

Just because chimps advocate the "alpha/omega" spectrum doesn't mean that humans must advocate it.

Part of being "civilized" is having the ability to restrain one's "animal" impulses.

They are very isolated tribes and very few, they probably all live in a one single tribe in one island so they never had to fight wars. Maybe they will evolve into different species after thousands of years? Who knows? ;)

But in bigger lands with multiple tribes and limited resources? Humans there often ended up being patriarchal.

Gender relations in Australian Aboriginals would be interesting to study, they are direct descent of a very continuous ancient civilization, the first wave who migrated out of Africa, probably the most ancient known civilization to mankind. A quick search reveals they are also....patriarchal, gender roles are strong.
Don’t let me start at the pre-colonial Maori, a warrior class society.

All historical evidence show that humans were often much more similar to chimps socially, in most parts of the globe.

Sure, some countries like Sweden and Norway are dramatically changing now but compared to our existence time scale as a species, it is still so recent and tiny.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:12 pm

Btw matrilineality in a society doesn’t mean the society is matriarchal.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

They are very isolated tribes and very few, they probably all live in a one single tribe in one island so they never had to fight wars. Maybe they will evolve into different species after thousands of years? Who knows? ;)

But in bigger lands with multiple tribes and limited resources? Humans there often ended up being patriarchal.

Gender relations in Australian Aboriginals would be interesting to study, they are direct descent of a very continuous ancient civilization, the first wave who migrated out of Africa, probably the most ancient known civilization to mankind. A quick search reveals they are also....patriarchal, gender roles are strong.

All historical evidence show that humans were often much more similar to chimps socially, in most parts of the globe.

Sure, some countries like Sweden and Norway are dramatically changing now but compared to our existence time scale as a species, it is still so recent and tiny.

Perhaps That's Your Opinion Yet Not the Opinion of Research

By Anthropologists; True, Matriarchal Societies Are Rare; Yet No So Much in

Terms of MatriFocal Societies that ARE NOT PATRIARCHAL SOCIETIES.

OTHER THAN THAT Do some research on Chimps;

They operate Through Alpha Male Leaders

With Empathy; The Ones Without Empathy

Often Get 'Thrown Off the Cliff' As such;

Not Much Different Than

Trump Getting

Thrown off Social, Media Hehe;

As Far as Chimps Go And Alpha

Males; Refer back to the Research of Frans de Waal too;

It 'Used to Be That Folks Linked Actual Research' Here to opinions; It works better...

in

my

Opinion...

Even When You Have

A Mind That Remembers

Text Like a Frigging Encyclopedia

Almost Like A Photograph of 'Billions of Words'...;)

Quote:
Matriarchies may also be confused with matrilineal, matrilocal, and matrifocal societies.
A few people consider any non-patriarchal system to be matriarchal, thus including gender-equalitarian systems

Specifically, Your Assertion That All Human Societies Have Been
Patriarchal Is Incorrect As There Are A Number
of Other Systems of Society that are NOT Patriarchal Societies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frans_de_Waal

Last edited by aghogday on 03 May 2021, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:25 pm

aghogday wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Perhaps That's Your Opinion Yet Not the Opinion of Research

By Anthropologists; True, Matriarchal Societies Are Rare; Yet No So Much in

Terms of MatriFocal Societies that ARE NOT PATRIARCHAL SOCIETIES.

OTHER THAN THAT Do some research on Chimps;

They operate Through Alpha Male Leaders

With Empathy; The Ones Without Empathy

Often Get 'Thrown Off the Cliff' As such;

Not Much Different Than

Trump Getting

Thrown off Social, Media Hehe;

As Far as Chimps Go And Alpha

Males; Refer back to the Research of Frans de Waal too;

It 'Used to Be That Folks Linked Actual Research' Here to opinions; It works better...

in

my

Opinion...

Even When You Have

A Mind That Remembers

Text Like a Frigging Encyclopedia

Almost Like A Photograph of 'Billions of Words'...;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frans_de_Waal

It is based on reading stuff, one of them:
https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Matriarchal ... 0807067938

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:28 pm

^^^

A Paper Back Book
Is not Enough Research...

Just in Case You Didn't Catch my Edit For Specificity...

Quote:
Matriarchies may also be confused with matrilineal, matrilocal, and matrifocal societies.
A few people consider any non-patriarchal system to be matriarchal, thus including gender-equalitarian systems

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:44 pm

aghogday wrote:
^^^

A Paper Back Book

Quote:

Just because they sounded more equal or more 'balanced' than more recent society, doesn't mean they were not patriarchal.
True, some of the ancient indigenous societies gave important roles to women, such as spiritual chieftains and even acquired hunting skills, but males often dominated them when it comes to marriage and mating decision...and battles.

White colonialism even brought MORE patriarchal values to those societies, but many weren't non-patriarchal to begin with.

Were the Aboriginals of Australian egalitarians? I know the Maori certainly weren't.

Champagne supernova
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 May 2021, 2:51 pm

I would agree with you a little. There is certainly something lacking, maybe confidence. I have had plenty of interest from women, but struggled with reading their faces and/or missed little cues from them. I managed to mask a bit (copying my brothers) but when we were alone I didn't have a plan.
I would say to stick at it, get your head up and open your eyes. Learn from your mistakes. And lastly if you are rejected try not to let it ruin your week.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 3:16 pm

Other Than 'That' Referring Back
To 'This Thread'; The Percentages of
Matrifocal Families Within the Larger
Patriarchal Society Are Surely Increasing in the U.S...

Matrifocal Homes, Where There Is No Father Present;

And in Many cases; Yes, like the Family i was Raised in; All Women
Then Where The Fearless Father Law Enforcement Dude Left When
i Was 3, Who Stayed in that Profession 46 Years, Wasn't Particularly Empathic

And Suited Then to Raise A Family By Innate Pre-Disposition; Can

'You' Spell Asperger's Syndrome; Yes, my Sister Inherited it too
From My Father as my Mother Was always soaked in Estrogen
Of Nurturing Love And What Did that Do to me; i Smiled A Whole

Lot; Yet With No Rough and Tumble Play Early As far as Epigenetic
Changes That Naturally Occur in Human Beings, One Way or the Other,
i Surely Became a Rather Soft Male Child In Terms Of Not As Many Puppy
Dog Tails And Everything Nicer in Sugar And Spice; A 'Far Cry' From the 'James

Bond' Acting Dad

Who Never Broke

A Sweat of Fear, i Saw At

Least, Through His Dying Day, Where

He Was Having a Heart Attack at 81,

And told my Cousin Casually, Guess i'm not gonna make
It; Just Casually Saying They Are Planting Her in the Ground
when my Step-Sister Died From Cocaine Abuse Inherited Money
From my Step-Mother, Where my Father Didn't Shed a Recognizable tear too...

Oh Sweet Epigenetic Effect Full Of Love; Yet Not Comfortable in my Own Skin Until

i became my own Fearless Father Then that took All the way to 53 Years Old...

Balance; It's All of

What Living Means Best;

Epigenetic Effects That Will Change

A Human Out of A Cocoon Where

Caterpillar Becomes Butterfly or

Butterfly Tiger As Such too; Hehe with SMiLes;

This is All Fascinating to me; my Father Entered the

Military At age 18 at 150 Pounds And Came Out Three

Years Later Weighing 230 Pounds; During The Iraq War

i Saw the Same Epigenetic Effect in Men Much Older From the

Military Base i Worked at going to War Soft Coming Back As Hard

As Feral Nails

And Claws;

A Lack of Confidence

Has a Whole Lot to Do

With the Epigenetic Effects of

Our Environment; Yet the Best of

All Worlds Is Always Balance; A Mother

And A Father is Indeed Helpful to Grow

A Well Adjusted Human Bloom; Thorns And
Flowers Make Roses Rise Best and Color the World Fearless With Love...

Loving Is Nice; yet Being Fearless Is What Make Loves Truly Bloom into A Full FLoWeR With Colors...

Hey Man,
It's Just

Nice Not to
Have Any Anxiety

And Be Comfortable

In my own Skin; i Imagine

if i did it; Lots of Folks Can

And Will Too; if they feel

That Way Now; For me at

Least, 5.3 Decades Was enough
of Never Really Living Free in my Own Dam SKin...

Most Of It, i Accomplished With a Free Dance, i Just Shut the

Talk Up Inside My Head; And Finally Really Spoke What Breathing Means Free...

i Let

my Body

Do the 'TaLKinG';

There Is More than

One Way of Thinking Than Talk...

Sort of Like What Folks Do in 'Bootcamp'....

Or The Way Young Men Used to Be Initiated in 'Indian Tribes'...

OBTW, Not Quite the end of the Story, my Father's Identical Twin

Brother Stayed With His Family; The Ultimate Difference in Outcome, He Was Happy...

And

Enough;

My Father
Thought Money

Was Gonna Make

Him Happy; It Never
Did Complete Him With Love...

'Rich Dad/Poor Dad'; It's More Than Money...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 3:18 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

A Paper Back Book

Quote:

Just because they sounded more equal or more 'balanced' than more recent society, doesn't mean they were not patriarchal.
True, some of the ancient indigenous societies gave important roles to women, such as spiritual chieftains and even acquired hunting skills, but males often dominated them when it comes to marriage and mating decision...and battles.

White colonialism even brought MORE patriarchal values to those societies, but many weren't non-patriarchal to begin with.

Were the Aboriginals of Australian egalitarians? I know the Maori certainly weren't.

If You Will, Read What i just Wrote;

The Environment You Are Actually

Housed in And Grow Up in Counts Most...

It's all A Spectrum, No Matter What We Choose to Call It...