Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 6:57 pm

I know this may seem like an impossible question for anyone to answer, but when I see people of all ages dying everyday, especially with what's happening in India, there still doesn't seem as though there any end in sight for the rest of the world especially with mass vaccinations going underway. I find it quite difficult to remove the thoughts of deaths the virus has caused everyday out of my head and try and occupy my mind on something else. It feels difficult to not fear it and having to live with it at the same time. I do try to be realistic and tell myself as other people have told me that most people have recovered from the virus and that though there are people dying, that what I'm seeing may look like lots and lots of people its not the majority. I mean India has had over 14 million recoveries even though sadly there's been nearly 200,000 deaths.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 7:24 pm

True, the thing does weigh on the hearts of people who care.
I don't know how it can't.
I have friends in India and two of them have covid; and one who got a vaccine about a couple weeks ago may have covid now.
A couple of their neighbors have died from covid.

I think I can realistically say that I understand the nature of feelings you are having.

And I think I can realistically say that I have nothing to offer to make it go away.