Update on Blint and it looks promising. :)

Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 6:33 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Isabella is an excellent source.

100% especially because she has actually been through it.

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 7:23 am

Juliette wrote:
Blint is amazing, and has been through soo much! She’s incredibly brave, beautiful, strong, and humble. I love
how you both have such a positive impact on each other. That’s precious. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love & Gentle Hugs to you both. :)

:heart: You are amazing too and your support alone has given me this drive to keep on walking and talking. Without my speech my jokes are isolated and without Ian, where would I be?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 8:45 am

I am thrilled that you are back with us. It makes me happy and smile. :D

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 11:20 am

Blint! :heart: How are you, sweetheart?

I can’t even speak! So sorry for all you’ve been going through. Just want you to know, you are awesome, so precious … and wished nothing but the very best for in your recovery and in all ways, by everyone here. You and Ian =Superteam :heart:

If anyone was going to have the strength and spirit to make it through all you’ve been through, it was You :heart:

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Jun 2021, 11:44 am

So thrilled to hear of your excellent progress. Keep it up! You're part of a winning team.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 11:57 am

Congratulations, Blint, on your fast recovery!

Keep up the excellent work.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 3:08 pm

It's good to see you again Blint.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 7:45 pm

Blint wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Blint is amazing, and has been through soo much! She’s incredibly brave, beautiful, strong, and humble. I love
how you both have such a positive impact on each other. That’s precious. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love & Gentle Hugs to you both. :)

:heart: You are amazing too and your support alone has given me this drive to keep on walking and talking. Without my speech my jokes are isolated and without Ian, where would I be?

You've posted? I've only just noticed this post and was so happy when I saw you've posted after a good while. The support is all in love and I don't think I'll take full credit for your recovery when well and truly it's you and your determination. I find it well and truly incredible that you've made such incredible progress and have beaten all odds.

Like I said to you the other day in person, whatever you've been going through, I've been going through too. Of course, not physically but in spirit. What is your pain is my pain. We walked a on hella journeys back and forth through a thick and thin.

Can't wait to spend time with you again. :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 11:38 pm

Congratulations, Blint! Sweet Pea Power! :mrgreen:

Fat, little Om Nom hugs as well.

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 7:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Congratulations, Blint, on your fast recovery!

Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you :D

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 7:33 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Congratulations, Blint! Sweet Pea Power! :mrgreen:

Fat, little Om Nom hugs as well.

I needed a good om nom hugs and sending one return.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Jul 2021, 4:44 am

I'm so truly glad to hear you're recovering well. Strong mind= strong body and your strength of mind is helping your body to follow suit. We at WP look forward to your full recovery.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 5:35 pm

Juliette wrote:

I can’t even speak! So sorry for all you’ve been going through. Just want you to know, you are awesome, so precious … and wished nothing but the very best for in your recovery and in all ways, by everyone here. You and Ian =Superteam :heart:

If anyone was going to have the strength and spirit to make it through all you’ve been through, it was You :heart:

Thank you and I’m doing well so far. Hehe we do make a super team maybe I should be superblint. :lol:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 5:37 pm

You already are super! :D

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 5:44 pm

superboyian wrote:
Blint wrote:
Juliette wrote:

You've posted? I've only just noticed this post and was so happy when I saw you've posted after a good while. The support is all in love and I don't think I'll take full credit for your recovery when well and truly it's you and your determination. I find it well and truly incredible that you've made such incredible progress and have beaten all odds.

Like I said to you the other day in person, whatever you've been going through, I've been going through too. Of course, not physically but in spirit. What is your pain is my pain. We walked a on hella journeys back and forth through a thick and thin.

Can't wait to spend time with you again. :heart:

I’m touched and always look forward to spending time with you too and walking the journey together with you too. :heart:

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 6:41 pm

Blint wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Thank you and I’m doing well so far. Hehe we do make a super team maybe I should be superblint. :lol:

So good to hear! Yes, you’ve well and truly earned your Super cape! Keep up the amazing progress! :heart: