The strangest thing about the internet

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 4:55 pm

Sometimes I agree with someone and it turns into a big argument instead so I think there is a misunderstanding in what I said. Then it turns out we both actually agree and I wonder "why did this have to turn into an argument into a first place" lol. I suspect there is tone policing involved here and the fact I see things differently and they can't understand my perspective so they argue with me or downvote me.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 10:04 pm

I've noticed similar things on the Internet myself.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 8:29 am

Some people do not know how to have a conversation that is not confrontational.  Those people are best left alone.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 9:29 am

You also get some of these people on the internet that are actually just looking for an argument because they absolutely live for drama because their head isn't right.

They aren't worth arguing with because it just puts you in a mood, give your attention to the positive nice people instead.