I Got Bored So I Signed Up For A Filipino Dating Site.

Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 7:12 pm

I've been talking to this one girl for about 3 months now and I like her, and I think she likes me too. But I always notice that it's always me initiating texts and not her, which is why today I said "shoot me a message when you're available to talk" and letting her respond first today. I'll see if she gets back to me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 May 2022, 12:05 am

Muse933277 wrote:
I've been talking to this one girl for about 3 months now and I like her, and I think she likes me too. But I always notice that it's always me initiating texts and not her, which is why today I said "shoot me a message when you're available to talk" and letting her respond first today. I'll see if she gets back to me.
I hope she sends you a message. Some women worry about initiating messages because they don't want to seem too clingy & needy. I hear guys complaining about women being clingy & needy a lot more than the other way around. I'm an exception cuz I really like women that are clingy & needy since I am within a romantic relationship.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 1:11 am

Muse933277 wrote:
klanka wrote:
Wow yeah thank God I would not feel comfortable doing anything on video chat like that!
Maybe the Filipino website has more actual women for whatever reason.

FilipinoCupid definitely has actual women. It’s actually an advantage to be a man under 35 on that site since most men tend to be older. Your competition isn’t that great since young men going the international dating route is still fairly niche so it’s really not that hard to find women willing to talk to you. This isn’t American dating sites where you send out 100 messages and 1-2 responds back, it’s quite the opposite in Filipino land.

I did the tinder relocation thing first, a big difference. Still lots of ghosting though.

AutomatedStar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm

So... I've been having a lot of luck in Indonesia with the sites and apps. I get the most interactions in Indonesia and I'm exceptionally picky with looks too when I'm doing it. I also started to allow more people to add me on Interpals and ticked the "romance" box. So far, it's been a surreal experience getting so much romantic interest even though it's just online. Thailand doesn't seem to work very well for me but the Philippines and Indonesia seems to work the most. Moreso Indonesia and I think it's because I'm primarily Middle Eastern, ethnically and the country is Muslim majority. I'm going to video call with a girl from Indonesia tomorrow who I met on Interpals. There are a few other (non scammy types) I'm speaking too as well.
I might even visit the country myself soon even if these online flings don't work out very much.