Religious Cult Raided. TRIGGER WARNING: Graphic Content.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 11:12 am

TRIGGER WARNING: Graphic descriptions of death.

Quote:
May 3rd, 2021: "Come see Mother", Jason Castillo told Miguel Lamboy as they walked into the Love Has Won cult's house in Crestone.  It was around 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 28th.  Miguel hadn’t seen Amy Carlson, aka "Mother God" in a few months.  They made their way to the back near the kitchen and entered the bedroom.  Miguel froze in complete shock. 
A decaying corpse wrapped in a colorful cloth was laying on the bed.  He noticed dark gray skin and teeth protruding out of the mouth.
 "It was like something you see in the movies", he told me during an interview.  "Give her a hug", Jason told him.  Baffled, Miguel refused...
Even though "Mother" is obviously dead, her devoted followers still consider her to only have "ascended" like some divine being.

Source:
 This Guru Magazine Article. 

:roll: And some people still wonder why I hate religion.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 2:29 pm

Fnord wrote:
TRIGGER WARNING: Graphic descriptions of death.
Quote:
May 3rd, 2021: "Come see Mother", Jason Castillo told Miguel Lamboy as they walked into the Love Has Won cult's house in Crestone.  It was around 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 28th.  Miguel hadn’t seen Amy Carlson, aka "Mother God" in a few months.  They made their way to the back near the kitchen and entered the bedroom.  Miguel froze in complete shock. 
A decaying corpse wrapped in a colorful cloth was laying on the bed.  He noticed dark gray skin and teeth protruding out of the mouth.
 "It was like something you see in the movies", he told me during an interview.  "Give her a hug", Jason told him.  Baffled, Miguel refused...
Even though "Mother" is obviously dead, her devoted followers still consider her to only have "ascended" like some divine being.

Source:
 This Guru Magazine Article. 

:roll: And some people still wonder why I hate religion.

Meh, I’ve seen graphic-er.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 2:33 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Yes, I feel certain of that.  I added the warning because certain other WP'ers like to complain about everything.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 8:00 pm

Well... Medieval Christians collected bits and pieces of the corpses of the saints. Some huckster back then even claimed to have Jesus' foreskin. I fancy myself a believer, but there's a point when religious devotion slides into lunacy.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 8:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Yes, I feel certain of that.  I added the warning because certain other WP'ers like to complain about everything.

Ah, I see.

Oh well, back to watching videos of RVs and yachts I'll never afford.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 11:05 pm

Mrs. Bates?? 8O

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 6:52 am

I remember seeing her on Dr. Phil. Creepy stuff.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 9:08 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Mrs. Bates??
Norman was nowhere in sight.

Although Mother was off her rocker...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.