Most Interesting Thing In Your Life

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

FreeRoger
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 May 2021, 11:52 am

What is the most interesting thing that has ever happened to you? If you can't think of anything, write an interesting experience that happened to someone you know. I want this to be a long running thread.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 11:55 am

I've almost died on two or three different amusement park rides, so now I don't go on those. That's probably the most interesting thing that has happened to me so far. lol

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 12:04 pm

Travel.

See new places, meet new people, eat new food, learn new customs and traditions, et cetera

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 12:06 pm

^ Agree with Fnord, travel is basically where all the interesting stuff happens.

Gelan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 May 2021, 12:37 pm

Discovering a new science 3 years ago to the day...changed my life, and others.

FreeRoger
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 May 2021, 1:31 pm

What science?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 2:03 pm

As a teenager, I had some prophetic dreams, in which my deceased grandmother predicted what was going to happen to someone in my aunt's family - more precisely, her husband died and his funeral took place on exactly the same day gran's death's first anniversary also did. In those dreams, my granda told me a lot about her life in the afterlife, whom she met there and so on :D

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2021, 4:16 pm

I experience something "very bizarre" since above 6,5 years. It may be a complex supernatural phenomenon. I named it "coincidences". They are not planned and very fascinating for my mind. I sometimes feel really excited beacuse of them and it was a pleasant experience.

I have ideas of grandiosity and messengership because of the "coincidences" which I experienced. They look "very logical", not "disorganised". Some of them are associated with mathematical curiosities in decimal system, especially arithmetic or geometric sequences or prime numbers.

Some people from Polish Asperger's syndrome forum considered my "experiences" with "coincidences" as schizophrenic delusions even some years ago, not just now. But I have not diagnosis of schizophrenia since above 5 years and I had the diagnosis of schizophrenia only for a short time in first half of 2016 when I had not co-occurring diagnosis of AS. I had "just" diagnosis of schizophrenia-type disorder (in DSM known as "schizotypal personality disorder"), usually with co-occurring diagnoses of Asperger's syndrome and OCD for the most time since 2015.

My "coincidences" need quite a long desription. I have the topic about my "coincidences" on wrongplanet.net since 22.01.2018: viewtopic.php?t=359374.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2021, 11:19 pm

How a school hating hippie managed to graduate from high school on the A-Honour Roll.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2021, 11:24 pm

I was raised on a boat. When I was a newborn there was a big storm and my mother debated throwing me overboard in a plastic tub, thinking that the boat was going to capsize.

Life has been pretty much downhill since then.