Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 3:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if it was my choice, i'd go for the "one and done" J and J vaccine.

But then you won't get any of the 5G Bill Gates X-men Neuralink murder hornets superhuman mutant stuff.. :D

not having to deal with a second shot and second go-round of side fx is a fair trade for one less shot, no?

Depends how badly you wanna play with God and tinker with evolution, IMO.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 8:48 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if it was my choice, i'd go for the "one and done" J and J vaccine.

But then you won't get any of the 5G Bill Gates X-men Neuralink murder hornets superhuman mutant stuff.. :D

not having to deal with a second shot and second go-round of side fx is a fair trade for one less shot, no?

Depends how badly you wanna play with God and tinker with evolution, IMO.

that's way over me pay grade. i'm just a country bumpkin who wants to be left alone by TPTB.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 9:16 pm

I have neither worn a mask throughout the pandemic, nor had any vaccine for Covid-19, after being brain damaged by an MMR shot in 2005. I had initially thought it was a DPT shot which I also had (maybe it was a cumulative effect)?

Anyway, I have been derided & mocked by people who cite scientific trials for them being 'safe and effective'.

What they seem to not mention in their snide remarks, is that a clinical trial only represents the people who are part of a sample population. If you haven't personally participated in a clinical trial for vaccine safety & efficiacy, then the clinical trial says nothing about you as an individual, since humans are not universal beings, physiologically or cognitively.

Clinical trials serve as a guide, nothing more.

Peanuts can kill some people!

#science

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 3:18 pm

That sounds like you have a legit concern for not getting vaccinated, but one would think you would take extra precautions against catching Covid.

blitzkrieg wrote:
Peanuts can kill some people!

But masks have never killed anyone.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:46 pm

They do have toxic compounds in them though, since they are poorly regulated and made in China.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:33 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
They do have toxic compounds in them though, since they are poorly regulated and made in China.

Buy a nice one, then. Take it from someone who's had Covid, you do not want to catch it.
I was the healthiest I've ever been in my life, and it took me halfway to vegetable.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:44 pm

I probably did have Covid.

My brother who is an English teacher in China, visited my home in January 2020, even before the pandemic was widely covered by mainstream media.

I felt like I was breathing oil on a train, and passed out unconscious for a little while.

Got up and carried on my day, with a lot of struggle because I had no sick leave left at work, at the time.

I then gave up and had to go on sick regardless, and was in bed for a whole week, around the clock, 24-hours a day.

The most ill I have ever been in my life.

I haven't been ill since that (excluding my regular health issues), so I'm guessing I had it & have natural immunity now.

The cloth masks only give 10% protection on average from any microbes, including Covid.

I'm not prepared to wear N95 or FFP3: Grade 3.