Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 May 2021, 3:33 am

Hello where is the best online test for autism/aspergers? Thanks in advance

Jiheisho
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 7:51 am

Here is the Autism Quotient (AQ) test, which is pretty standard: https://psychology-tools.com/test/autis ... m-quotient

Whatever test you use, they are not diagnostic, but a simple indicator of risk. You would need to be evaluated by a professional. There are a number of disorders that share traits.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 9:15 am

https://www.aspietests.org/raads/

I like the RAADS-R test linked above. It has 80 questions and covers more sensory / repetitive behaviours than the standard AQ test. You'll get a comprehensive chart showing how you rank compared to NT / ND / suspected-ND people of your age and gender. The test is reliable in that it was administered by a Neuropsychologist as part of my ASD assessment. Of course there were hours of other tests as well, but this was taken into consideration.

Your results will be displayed in a spiderweb type of graph like this:

This was my result taken a couple of years ago ^

And also like this:

This yellow one isn't mine - I don't think I saved mine. ^

By the way you don't need to give them your email, etc., if you do the test on the link.

Good luck!

Champagne supernova

07 May 2021, 6:09 am

I got a score of 169 on RAADS-R test and 40/50on the AQ test. I always thought I could be borderline, some days I feel more autistic than others. I certainly don't fit in with society enough to feel welcomed by normal people. But I can flit in and out of a conversation with one person if I concentrate. If there is a group, I have no chance.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 6:37 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
https://www.aspietests.org/raads/

I like the RAADS-R test linked above. It has 80 questions and covers more sensory / repetitive behaviours than the standard AQ test. You'll get a comprehensive chart showing how you rank compared to NT / ND / suspected-ND people of your age and gender. The test is reliable in that it was administered by a Neuropsychologist as part of my ASD assessment. Of course there were hours of other tests as well, but this was taken into consideration.

Your results will be displayed in a spiderweb type of graph like this:

This was my result taken a couple of years ago ^

And also like this:

This yellow one isn't mine - I don't think I saved mine. ^

By the way you don't need to give them your email, etc., if you do the test on the link.

Good luck!

Your green brain thing looks like mine. I thought I would be a circle but I ended up nearly all on the right hand side with a little pointy bit on the left around the same place as yours. Are these genuine or do they just give the same picture to everyone as yours actually looks like an exact copy of mine? Though I don't know if I am on the spectrum or not. I need to wait and see.