Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 May 2021, 8:51 pm

I couldnt manage anything today. Socializing became impossible. I couldnt talk to anyone today without just walking away or getting irritated.

I also had a long shower. Showers either feel amazing or overwhelming for me. Today it felt overwhelming and amazing. It wasnt a good feeling at all.

I just feel really blue lately but also very confused. I feel lost and it leads me to feel upset and irritable.

People say I'm not very mature. I dont know how to be more mature. I feel like I'm being held down because people dont want me to succeed.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 9:13 pm

((hugs))

I'm sorry you're going through that. I have days where I can't accomplish anything because I'm too scatterbrained and irritable.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 9:23 pm

Aw, sorry. Wishing you better days soon.

Crystal1414 wrote:
I feel lost and it leads me to feel upset and irritable.

That connection is understandable.