China discussed weaponisation of coronaviruses prior to pand

Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 4:53 am

Ok so what's the endgame here?

sanctions? who is going to take the first step?

war? anyone willing to go mutually assured destruction?

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 9:26 pm

Soliloquist wrote:

Bloody humans.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 1:09 am

Look, whether this is true or not.

Te fact that the WHO were allowed to investigate after one f*****g YEAR does raise a lot of questions.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 5:43 pm

Soliloquist wrote:

This doesn't sound "just a conspiracy theory" anymore....this is taking a very serious twist.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 2:30 am

Quote:
Mike Pompeo warns of more Chinese laboratory 'coverups'
17/05/2021|4min

Former secretary of state Mike Pompeo says China’s efforts to coverup the origins of COVID-19 is “staggering” and the risk of the pandemic happening again is “very real”.

“That evidence continues to accumulate despite of the fact that the Chinese Communist Party will not permit anyone to get any access to the laboratory, to the original materials, to the doctors that were working there.” he told Fox News.

“The list of the coverup efforts is staggering”.

Mr Pompeo has remained adamant the deadly virus originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

"The combination of the circumstantial evidence that we have combined with the intense effort to deny us information about that lab suggests to be strongly that this where it originated,” he said.

“The risk of something like this happens again from that laboratory or another Chinese laboratory is very real".

Fox News host Maria Bartiromo also asked Mike Pompeo his thoughts on Sky News journalist Sharri Markson’s recent investigation into China developing coronavirus as a bioweapon.

“There is increasing evidence that the Chinese Communist Party acted at least with reckless negligence and perhaps even worse."

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_625 ... 20coverups

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 3:01 am

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 4:12 am

So the Chinese government talked about weaponising a bioweapon to start WWIII. Does this prove COVID_19 is a bioweapon? no.....

I notice the west aren't exactly falling over each other to accuse China of anything?

China have been waging a cyberwar on our major institutions for 20yrs and both the US and other western governments have said nothing.

Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 4:31 am

Bio-warfare has been discussed for decades and coronaviruses are well-known. I bet this month's salary on that you could find similar discussions on paper from within the US army many years prior.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 5:10 am

1986 wrote:
Bio-warfare has been discussed for decades and coronaviruses are well-known. I bet this month's salary on that you could find similar discussions on paper from within the US army many years prior.

I think the OP is fantasising about declaring war on China...like civil war in America - ain't going to happen

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 6:18 am

Yeah, I can't see the point of this. If we're going to accuse China of anything, let it be the human rights abuses / genocide of muslim minorities unfolding in Xinjiang. There's plenty of evidence for that.

The evidence for covid having been biologically engineered? Nothing you can pin down, it's just rumours and conspiracy theories.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 6:23 am

MrsPeel wrote:
Yeah, I can't see the point of this. If we're going to accuse China of anything, let it be the human rights abuses / genocide of muslim minorities unfolding in Xinjiang. There's plenty of evidence for that. .

They committed cultural genocide in Tibet in the 1950s at a time when the US was technically at the height of their cold war with communism. The Americans did nothing. The Chinese laughed at what they could get away with.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 1:42 am

MrsPeel wrote:
Yeah, I can't see the point of this. If we're going to accuse China of anything, let it be the human rights abuses / genocide of muslim minorities unfolding in Xinjiang. There's plenty of evidence for that.

The evidence for covid having been biologically engineered? Nothing you can pin down, it's just rumours and conspiracy theories.

It is no longer « just a conspiracy theory » , it is now a plausible theory, a real possibility.

You people have a short memory really, the previous SARS was confirmed to be leaked from lab in 2004 and China denied it at first. It was not a « conspiracy theory » back then.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7096887/

Just google « Sars 2004 leak » and tell me if that sounds a « conspiracy theory » to you.

On Covid:

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/0 ... onspiracy/

« This generated a startling result: the spike proteins studding SARS-CoV-2 bound more tightly to their human cell receptor, a protein called ACE2, than target receptors on any other species evaluated. In other words, SARS-CoV-2 was surprisingly well adapted to its human prey, which is unusual for a newly emerging pathogen. “Holy s**t, that’s really weird,’” Petrovsky recalls thinking. »

Stop with this conspiracy theory shaming, be objective in questioning and use your brain.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 1:53 am

1986 wrote:

And I bet most people who dismissing the lab leak or weaponizatiom theory don’t even know about the 2004 SARS leak, which was confirmed by the WHO itself. And yes China lied about it at first.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 2:15 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Stop with this conspiracy theory shaming, be objective in questioning and use your brain.

:thumright:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 2:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
1986 wrote:

And I bet most people who dismissing the lab leak or weaponizatiom theory don’t even know about the 2004 SARS leak, which was confirmed by the WHO itself. And yes China lied about it at first.

Some people simply want to protect the ccp despite the evidence.
I have no idea why. :scratch: