Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 4:02 am

Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
1986 wrote:
Bio-warfare has been discussed for decades and coronaviruses are well-known. I bet this month's salary on that you could find similar discussions on paper from within the US army many years prior.

And I bet most people who dismissing the lab leak or weaponizatiom theory don’t even know about the 2004 SARS leak, which was confirmed by the WHO itself. And yes China lied about it at first.

Some people simply want to protect the ccp despite the evidence.
I have no idea why. :scratch:

It feels as if "If I am left-leaning politically then I must defend ccp no matter what".

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 7:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
1986 wrote:
Bio-warfare has been discussed for decades and coronaviruses are well-known. I bet this month's salary on that you could find similar discussions on paper from within the US army many years prior.

And I bet most people who dismissing the lab leak or weaponizatiom theory don’t even know about the 2004 SARS leak, which was confirmed by the WHO itself. And yes China lied about it at first.

Some people simply want to protect the ccp despite the evidence.
I have no idea why. :scratch:

It feels as if "If I am left-leaning politically then I must defend ccp no matter what".

Definitely.
Some politically hard core people follow this narrative.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2021, 2:16 am

Both China and the US have "germ warfare" programs.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 4:42 am

Quote:
China ‘almost got away with it’ because media put ‘hatred of Trump before truth’

China almost got away with it thanks to journalists who hate Donald Trump more than they love the truth.

Nearly 3.5 million people have now died from the coronavirus that came from China.

And right from the start it was so suspicious that this pandemic started right on the doorstep of the Wuhan Institute of Virology that studied and worked on viruses just like this one.

In fact, it worked to make them more lethal, apparently to look for cures.

China has since sealed the records of that institute. Like it's got something to hide. But now a leaked intelligence report in the US says three researchers from this Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 – before anyone knew there was a new virus out there – to have to go to hospital.

The implication is that workers at this lab got sick and then people outside, ergo the virus came from this lab.

This is big news, a scoop from The Wall Street Journal, but here's the weird thing.

Here on Sky News, our Sharri Markson broke this to you more than a year ago, in March last year, when she talked to a former lead investigator who'd headed a taskforce for the US government into where this virus came from.

But back then, there was a conspiracy of silence about the Chinese lab theory. Most of the media, a lot of officials, did not want then-US President Donald Trump to be right – that china could be to blame.

Take our own ABC. It's so-called Media Watch show treated Sharri Markson like a crank, a fool, for having warned in several reports that there was evidence that this virus escaped from a Chinese lab.

The pile on to trash Trump and excuse China was insane. In fact, the media made a saint of one of Trump’s top virus advisors, Dr Anthony Fauci, who laughed off Donald trump's theory, said there was nothing to it.

But as I've said before, the evidence is growing that this virus had characteristics of genetic engineering, emerging fully formed to kill.

But what's more, this engineering was perhaps funded in part by a grant originally approved, via via, by Fauci himself, who now says oops, well, maybe he was wrong. Maybe this virus did not develop naturally, after all, but yes in that virus lab in Wuhan, China.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_625 ... 0editorial