Is It True That People Who Wear Glasses Have Too Much Sex?

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 5:34 am

I heard it said that people who look to much at women and have too much sex go blind or need to wear glasses? Is there any truth in it?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 5:54 am

Of course its true.

Except its not real sex, but masterbation. Thats the old cliche. That you go blind if you pleasure yourself.

All women who wear glasses, or contacts, are ALL lesbians. Hyper horney lesbians who oogle other women so much that theirs eyes get worn out.

Of course eye glass wearing guys are all hyper heterosexuals.

The New England Journal of Medicine, Nature,the Royal Society, and the Mayo Clinic, all have published numerous studies that show the solid statistical correlation between horniness and eyeglass wearing.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2021, 6:11 am

No. Are you saying children who wear glasses also have too much sex, bare in mind that some children get glasses from 6-12 months old? If that is the case it would be rather alarming......

I can very confidentally say I had way more sex than my ex and he wore glasses and I don't, unless there is a difference between men and woman also. If that is the case then possibly one of my exs did wear glasses for having sex too much, but that would make him an outlier in my personal statistics.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 6:39 am

How often do people wear glasses while engaging in sex with another person? Is there a compelling reason to remove them? And if you're in the habit of not bothering to take them off before doing it then how likely is it that you are in fact sex-crazed?

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 May 2021, 10:00 am

.. lol

having alot of sex will probably reduce your body minerals & life force .. leading to quicker fatigue .. then reduced eyesight .

chronic masturbation will wear you out .. lol

i guess it's down to individual . just because somebody wears glasses doesn't indicate high sex drive or action .

on the flipside , wearing glasses can make the eyes appear bigger = more attractive due to perception of pupil size / dilation . hence a non verbal indicator of interest to others .. which could lead to more intimacey or attraction .. attraction leads to sex .

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 10:06 am

cbd wrote:
.. lol

having alot of sex will probably reduce your body minerals & life force .. leading to quicker fatigue .. then reduced eyesight .

chronic masturbation will wear you out .. lol

i guess it's down to individual . just because somebody wears glasses doesn't indicate high sex drive or action .

on the flipside , wearing glasses can make the eyes appear bigger = more attractive due to perception of pupil size / dilation . hence a non verbal indicator of interest to others .. which could lead to more intimacey or attraction .. attraction leads to sex .

It could be why in the days before people wore glasses, they had much less population.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 10:31 am

If someone decides to do a controlled study, I know which test group I want to be in.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:22 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
I heard it said that people who look to much at women and have too much sex go blind or need to wear glasses? Is there any truth in it?

What mechanism would cause that outcome? Does it sound reasonable? :chin:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:26 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

In the last few hundred years there are more people on the earth, and in the last few hundred years we have had the invention of glasses.
It makes logical sense.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:27 am

Not unless that person happens to be Austin Powers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:28 am

Wanking makes you go blind ,so it’s not just the looking.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:30 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

In the last few hundred years there are more people on the earth, and in the last few hundred years we have had the invention of glasses.
It makes logical sense.

Not really. What you're describing is a coincidence.

That's like saying the decline of international piracy is responsible for global warming, because piracy has decreased, temperatures have increased and the two trends have both existed for awhile.

There's more people on earth due to improvements in food security for most of the world as well as modern medicine meaning fewer people die early in life, meaning they life long enough to have kids of their own. Fewer people dying young will cause an increase in population since most of them will reproduce, as will their kids, grandkids, etc.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:57 am

You exert your eyeballs by checking out the opposite sex -and that causes your eyes to buff up. Like pumping iron. And you are then less needing of glasses cause your eyes get stronger.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 12:48 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

It makes logical sense.

must be true ...... more people more glasses .? lolz

where ever you go ,there you are

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 12:58 pm

I thought the title was asking if people who wear glasses have a lot of sex because of the fact they wear glasses. lol

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 2:03 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I heard it said that people who look to much at women ... need to wear glasses?.

If that is true then two-thirds of women are gay, and the older they get the gayer they get,
https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2013/38/m ... act-lenses

http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/6805- ... 1605152248
Quote:
According to the latest findings from Roy Morgan Research, 65.2% of Australian women 18+ wear prescription glasses/contact lenses, compared with 54.8% of men. While the prevalence of vision impairment rises for both genders as they get older, women consistently outnumber men, particularly among the younger age brackets.