Raven

10 May 2021, 9:48 am

Fnord wrote:
Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Fnord of course you can. I trust you :)
Thank you.
Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Hi and Hello.
I write in English, Norwegian, and Arabic.

I'm Mustafa and that means Chosen [...] I am diagnosed with Asperger's and in the medical model that is not "entirely" correct it means that I am poor at communication, and have social problems with relatively high intelligence with incredibly high basic IQ - unlike Autism who has all that but has not been lucky.
So this means you have difficulties with communications, high intelligence, and social problems.

You are like a lot of other members around here!

Welcome to WrongPlanet!

:D

It should say High Base-IQ not Basic.
As in High-Functioning Autism (Lucky autist)
And Simply Autism (unlucky)

Magz quote says: Let's not confuse being normal with being mentally healthy.

High (measure it h) Base IQ means i'm normal = Autistic-Normal

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 9:51 am

I'd like to come back and talk about High-Functioning (adulthood) and Splits of Karate and Triangels. Excuze me :heart:

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 10:26 am

By breaking up The Word Basic IQ it means, maybe, basal IQ. That I have (good) balance IQ, which is important in Karate. I/we call it 3rd leg (tail) which is an outgrowth of balance. Tail allows you like a Kenguru to kick, and to do that higher as more flexible.

I think loud that, Autists have shorter tails and less balance and "they" say more Power. I as Asperger have the opposite. NTs are forms without content.

1. Wrestling (laying) = Strong Muscles
2. Free-Style Karate (standin) = Balance
3. Professional Karate (standing) = Strong and Balanced (and afraid/happy?) NT

Edited because of adding/editing the three point list

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 12:21 pm

Did I say something wrong? Fnord disappointed my trust in him :(