Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 1:42 am

magz wrote:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I hate it. An intelligent person encased in all the psychological defensive mechanisms to keep their conspiracies afloat.

Hidden content for members only? I are confused :scratch: I guess that protects certain sensitive lines from Google search... because apparently even I am considered a member that can read it.

I am lucky no one in my family was into conspiracies although my Dad was virulently anti-Communist for a long time in the 1970s and 1980s.

More recently, my lawyer's assistant babbled during my divorce mediation about Hillary Clinton being a pedophile... I probably should have kept my mouth shut but was laying down six figures for the Ex and feeling reckless and hellbent. I asked her whether she followed QAnon, laughing all the while, and she blushed and said... No... but I could tell she meant... Yes... I just said you can't believe everything you read online... that some people weave fiction into truth and want to believe certain things about people they don't agree with. There are more than a few people around town near me buy / bought into all that QAnon jazz.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 May 2021, 1:55 am

Yes, hidden is members-only.

My reasoning is, someone may be casually browsing with a variety of intentions - restricting to members-only decreases the pool.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 11:37 am

I just got my first Covid vaccine and my neighbor made a mean comment to me about it, sigh...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 11:40 am

Angnix wrote:
I just got my first Covid vaccine and my neighbor made a mean comment to me about it, sigh...
How did your neighbor find out?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 11:52 am

Fnord wrote:
Angnix wrote:

Okay I mentioned it... But I didn't know she was that strongly against it...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 12:13 pm

Angnix wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Angnix wrote:
Okay I mentioned it... But I didn't know she was that strongly against it...
Oversharing is rarely a good idea.  There are a lot of stupid people around.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

11 May 2021, 12:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
Angnix wrote:

His neighbour was nosy ... and my friend lonely