Another war with Israel, RIP family

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 6:43 am

Salad, I am so sorry to hear this. It's always very scary when Hamas decides they are going to stir up trouble and make thinks miserable for others. I am pro-Israel myself and I have never gone but I understand that Israel has a very diverse population of cultures and religion. I have heard that inside Israel, they live aside each other in peace.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 7:41 am

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Salad, I am so sorry to hear this. It's always very scary when Hamas decides they are going to stir up trouble and make thinks miserable for others. I am pro-Israel myself and I have never gone but I understand that Israel has a very diverse population of cultures and religion. I have heard that inside Israel, they live aside each other in peace.

Hamas isn't stirring up s**t!! Israel began this entire conflict, including the recent episodes of violence, by choosing to evict over 500 Palestinians from their ancestral homes during the Holy Month of Ramadan, then attack protestors and worshippers praying in the Aqsa Mosque, the holiest site of Islam, with stun guns, hand grenades, tear gas and rubber bullets. There are videos all over Youtube and facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media of Israeli police and soldiers roughing up and beating the crap out of worshippers and protestors and using tactics of police brutality against people trying to pray during their holiest month, in their holiest mosque, in their holiest 10 nights of said holiest month. Dont say Hamas started trouble when all of the evidence points to Israeli aggression and violence in the West Bank being the root cause of this conflict and the trigger for Hamas firing rockets into Israel, I dont care how much you were lied to by your government to spam the Hamas card as a smokescreen for Israeli atrocities, but never ever tell me Hamas started what the entire international community barring America and Israel know was Israeli aggression and initiation in this conflict.

I dont care to get into a PPR style debate because this is the Haven and not the PPR. But as someone whose had family injured and arrested by Israel during said protests the Israeli Army brutally crushed I can assure you that Hamas didnt start any of this and saying so makes you deeply misinformed on this topic.

Personally since you came her supportive of me and kind to me im not going to attack you for a misinformed opinion. However I beg you to look at this conflict from both sides before assuming Hamas started anything since before Hamas fired a single rocket Israel was terrorizing Palestinians in the West Bank on their holiest 10 nights of their holiest month in their 3rd holiest Mosque in the world.

Master Oogway

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 9:23 am

I have suspicions that politics inside the Israeli government are to blame. Maybe, Netanyahu needed some military action to coalesce his support. I am VERY uninformed about the region, but I do know Israel has an un-solid government at the moment.

It wouldn't be the first time a politician started a war, to make himself look good! (George Bush)