Which video game world would you like to live in?

Page 2 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 12:15 am

honeytoast wrote:
Though I’d think I notice that I don’t leave town very much. (Since there’s no place to go lol)

Well, Animal Crossing, you could go to other towns =)

Dunno about Stardew Valley, I haven't played it yet :oops:
I've played quite a few of the Harvest Moons, though.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 12:37 am

myst.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2021, 12:06 am

Truth be told, I don't know if I would want to live in most video game worlds. The more I think about it, life in many places depicted in games would be so simplistic and dull that there really wouldn't be a lot of excitement, and not much to look forward to day after day. It's worth noting that many of these worlds only seem interesting, because the player tends to take control of the hero, who is the only one who gets to have an enjoyable time. He or she can enjoy the idyllic surroundings of that town with an inn, because he will immediately follow it up by going to a far more interesting dungeon, and fight some demons, then coming across a different town that may have different scenery and architecture.

Living in a video game world wouldn't automatically mean being the hero and/or having the capability to fight sometimes terrifying creatures. Therefore, I'm going to have to assume that I wouldn't be the hero and would be subject to whatever mundane life is like in that world. As such, I'd probably either like to live somewhere there's at least interesting architecture such as those depicted in some fantasy JRPGs, or something a lot more mundane, in which case I could probably just find a real life location to settle down in, and wouldn't have to settle for fantasizing about a place that doesn't actually exist.

If I am to compromise though, I suppose I would probably go for something like the Persona universe, and not because I think I'd be lucky enough to be one of the chosen few who can wield a Persona and access any kind of shadow realm. No, I would simply be in a facsimile of Japan, which would be awesome in and of itself, and it would be a world where everyone speaks fluent English, and most of the time, when I try to read Japanese text I don't understand, some subtext would pop up in English, thus saving me from having to go through the arduous process of likely never truly getting down the infernal Japanese language. There would still be a chance I could conquer my shadow and awaken to a persona too, so that would be pretty lit.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2021, 9:54 am

Style Savvy or Calico

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

RobZombie
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 May 2021, 3:58 pm

Pokemon!

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 5:40 am

I'd live in Ordon Village from Twilight Princess. I reckon I'd be totally happy there, mucking around in the woods and making the occasional trip to Hena's fishing hole (not a euphamism...although...).

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 12:19 pm

DuckHairback wrote:
I'd live in Ordon Village from Twilight Princess. I reckon I'd be totally happy there, mucking around in the woods and making the occasional trip to Hena's fishing hole (not a euphamism...although...).

Ordon village is probably one of the top specific places I'd live. Ordon is so relaxing... Plus there are a dog and a cat there that I could pet. lol

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2021, 7:22 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Ordon village is probably one of the top specific places I'd live. Ordon is so relaxing... Plus there are a dog and a cat there that I could pet. lol

Okay, but I'm having the monkey.

Ginger42
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jul 2021, 1:57 pm

I would love to be in the forget me not valley, plus if I did the fishing sprite cheat then I would be very rich too aha also being in sinnoh would be awesome to have my own Pokemon!

I would not wanna be in outlast though as I would not last very long in that asylum

MarcDC
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jul 2021, 2:23 pm

skyrim...
they do already a great job at making you feel home...
transport fever 2...
civ1... I still replay that old game, it has so many bugs I love to exploit.

LiverpoolAspergian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Sep 2021, 3:37 am

I would like to live in Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption. It seems like the kind of game that needs fleshing out with the lore. I do feel living there would "open up" the world more. I might find a whole hidden world beyond what the game presents on any given playthrough.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2021, 8:23 am

The Elder Scrolls world of Tamriel might be nice to the post-apocalyptic Wasteland in Fallout.

♤ The Military

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

10 Sep 2021, 10:22 am

The world of Splatoon!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 10:01 pm

I could also live in the Neopets universe and take care of colorful fantasy pets and shop. The Pokémon universe would be fun too.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 11:30 am

Why Not. lol

Kaylammmc
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Sep 2021, 3:39 pm

Roblox because there are so many games in roblox