Which video game world would you like to live in?

Page 4 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 8:02 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Hyrule. I want to go on an adventure with a horse in a beautiful fantasy world with epic music playing in the background.

...or in the case of BotW, ambient soundtrack instead of beautiful music =)

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:45 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Hyrule. I want to go on an adventure with a horse in a beautiful fantasy world with epic music playing in the background.

I think the occasional piano twinkling is beautiful. Of course, riding up to Hyrule Castle is pretty epic in typical LoZ fashion.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:48 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

The ambient soundtrack is nice, but I missed having actual music. I also missed the music that played in like, every house in a few of the games... lol

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 7:51 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
I think the occasional piano twinkling is beautiful. Of course, riding up to Hyrule Castle is pretty epic in typical LoZ fashion.

Yeah, the piano was nice, and the shrine music. I don't remember music at the castle, I guess it's been a while (I tackled most of the castle -way- before I was supposed to).
Kass was my favorite, especially the first time you meet him...just wandering around, and suddenly there's that music, and you're trying to figure out where it's coming from. Such a great character.

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
The ambient soundtrack is nice, but I missed having actual music. I also missed the music that played in like, every house in a few of the games... lol

Idunno, I love most of the music in previous games, especially Skyward Sword with its music recorded from real instruments instead of sampled, but I really love the ambiance too, it's so atmospheric.

BlossX
Toucan
Toucan

16 May 2022, 11:14 am

I would like to live in Diablo 2 resurrected

AnomalousAspergian
Raven
Raven

30 May 2022, 9:52 pm

The Sims 4. Although it would be quite annoying having sims making unannounced calls to yours house, it would be very easy to find a job and get promoted. However, you could simply use infinite money cheats and not even worry about employment matters. Also, all you have to do is jump up in the air and you are immediately dressed for a specified social occasion.

Ah yes, everything is easy in The Sims...

H_Taterz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jun 2022, 10:15 am

Kakariko Village from BOTW

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Is there a video game world that you'd like to live in?

I'd like to live in Hyrule from any The Legend of Zelda game (though I'd probably prefer the version of Hyrule in either Twilight Princess or BotW), or Albion from the first Fable game. Despite all the monsters and danger, I think those regions are very interesting and pretty, plus I love how the NPCs behave.

Vasco

01 Jul 2022, 5:44 am

I would love to live in Kamurocho in Yakuza Games and watch the playable characters in the game franchise beat up people every day. It's hilarious because the moves are super violent, and yet, the playable protagonists never kill anyone.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Jul 2022, 11:04 pm

Uhhh Neptunia because I could hang out with some funny characters in a bright & colourful world. It's a simple answer but I don't have a better one.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2022, 11:27 pm

^^^welcome to WP, Arekks :) :)

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jul 2022, 9:04 pm

^^ thank you! And hello to yourself, too!

oklol123
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jul 2022, 1:39 pm

skyrim