Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2021, 8:25 pm

I'm paranoid and anxious. I have been taking meds but my paranoia is bad. I know it's not real because of my meds but I still feel it.

I feel self loathing and I feel like people want to harm me. I'm not feeling normal today.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 8:48 pm

I've been getting help for my problems. If you feel it will help you should probably go for it, there's no shame.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2021, 9:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I've been getting help for my problems. If you feel it will help you should probably go for it, there's no shame.

I do get help but its sometimes hard to tell people what is wrong. I struggle with communicating my needs. I used to go out with a support worker or group every week. It was helpful. But I can't do that now.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2021, 1:34 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I do get help but its sometimes hard to tell people what is wrong. I struggle with communicating my needs. I used to go out with a support worker or group every week. It was helpful. But I can't do that now.

I struggle to communicate my needs and I struggle to accept my needs. I was always ever told I was gifted but undisciplined and lazy, now whenever I struggle I assume it's because I'm undisciplined and lazy and not because I have a significant deficit of executive function despite the fact I demonstrably have a significant deficit of executive function.

I really wish my parents had of waited a few weeks, they'd probably have a less disappointing kid. :oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2021, 2:57 pm

Some counselors are better than others

Some counselors "help" some clients

Some counselors hinder some clients

Counselors are subject to (freedom of speech). Just like everyone else

Some counselors have no impact on some clients

Some counselors charge a lot more money than they are worth

I have gone to 42 counselors, between 16 and 38. Now 38 years old

Some counselors are way too manipulative, condescending

They are too dramatic

But not all clients want or need the same thing

Every situation is different

Counselors are humans. Just like all the other humans, counselors have felony conviction, psychiatric diagnosis, stock market investment, and subconscious biases

Counselors' field:. Diagnostic Statistical Manual

Counselors' field is not emotions and relationships

Different anxiety prescription have different side effects and results for different patients

Not everyone needs the same dosage

My defective deformed skeleton, has been on :

Prozac
Zoloft
Wellbutrin
Ativan propranolol and etcetera

Sometimes clinical depression is justified by the situation

Treatment Refractory Depression