Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Do you believe in 'Remote Influencing' thru technology?
Yes. 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
No. 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 10

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2021, 5:54 pm

Do you believe in being able to remotely influence other people's thinking through technology?
E.G. 'Synthetic Telepathy'?

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 May 2021, 7:59 am

it's a possibility .

i'm not sure how strong connection you need to have with other person for this to work .

i believe this kind of thing is done .. probably using phone signals and wifi . 5g might be the answer .

look how the weather can be manipulated . subatomic shift through various tactics

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2021, 5:45 pm

cbd wrote:
it's a possibility .

i'm not sure how strong connection you need to have with other person for this to work .

i believe this kind of thing is done .. probably using phone signals and wifi . 5g might be the answer .

look how the weather can be manipulated . subatomic shift through various tactics

And what about "Black Operations" where governments and criminal organisations use technology for espionage/spying, defence/domestic-terrorism, or simply for profit?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 7:06 pm

I remember one example where I was influenced by psychotronics.
It was at a petrol station, way back when attendants actually filled up your car, etc, for you.

The young guy was checking the water level in my radiator. For some inexplicable reason, I adopted an arrogant sounding tone that pissed him off.

Driving for kilometres, down a freeway, I notice my car was over-heating and it actually seized up.
I parked on the side of the road, opened the bonnet, and discovered the garage attendant had left the cap off the radiator.
It was many years later that I realised he and I were victims of mind rape via psychotronis.

As someone mentioned, in another thread, these people in possession of this technology have to practice on people to get good at their trade.

Charming. ;)